Rickey HBD Openings Season 13 1st place tm avail Topic

It looks like we will need one owner in Rickey for next season. You can get in on the ground floor and still be able to keep the budget if you would like to get in before the world rolls. We are a fun world, have our own radio station with knucklebones, and is also a great place to learn as most of the guys in this league came from LIVE without ever knowing how to play. Come join the fun as our league message board is always very lively with questions and rivalries.

This team is looking for an owner to take over this team long term.

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=5615

Sitemail BastanRedsox if you are interested in the franchise.
5/20/2013 8:05 PM (edited)
If you have any questions about the league, feel free to ask.
10/11/2012 3:07 PM

We roll real soon.

10/12/2012 4:24 PM
Get your name in now to be considered!
10/17/2012 1:03 PM
Get in and we start as soon as you enter!
11/2/2012 12:55 PM
Great league and always rolls very quickly due to our great commish !!! ;)
11/3/2012 9:56 AM
We start today once someone sitemails me that they want the team.
11/5/2012 1:35 AM
Very solid league - owners are extremely active and loyal - typically <2 teams turnover a year. Plus both teams both have one of the premier sluggers in the league!
11/7/2012 10:44 PM
very nice world...
11/9/2012 12:03 AM
Got one of the teams filled.
11/10/2012 1:36 AM
We only need one owner to join to be full this season... Going into Season 11. It is a fun and energetic world with tons of world chat conversation. This team has had a long term owner for the last 7 seasons and has pieces to go in either direction you want. It has some young talent and some assets on the team to make a playoff run for sure. Sitemail me or post in here if you are interested.

http://whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=5622
2/13/2013 5:15 PM (edited)
This is a great league and never takes long in between seasons due to high retention of owners. Get in now!
2/13/2013 5:16 PM
Have gotten some interest in the team. Last chance to get in before we start.
2/15/2013 5:04 PM
http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=5631

This team is looking for an owner to take over this team long term. Beauty about this is the current owner is willing to give you over half of a season to do as you please and you get a head start for next year. Sitemail me or post here if interested in this team. Got some talent in the pipelines, the owner just doesn't have the time to look over his teams anymore.
4/2/2013 8:59 PM
I'll take it. Looking for a good world.
4/2/2013 11:38 PM
12 Next ▸
Rickey HBD Openings Season 13 1st place tm avail Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.