Update Status - 10/1 Topic

Posted by tcochran on 10/26/2012 6:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cydrych on 10/26/2012 5:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ruplayer on 10/26/2012 3:09:00 PM (view original):
The thing is that we are paying for the product here so there should atleast be more customer service interaction. I understand it takes forever to rewrite these codes but how hard is it to answer some of the basic questions? Or atleast like a once a month overview of what WIS is working on to improve the game. 
Umm, what are you talking about?

First of all, if you don't like the current product, don't pay for it.  Just stop playing.  Wait for the next engine or find something else to do with your time.  You can't do it, can you?  You're addicted and now your getting mad at your dealer because of your weakness.

Secondly, just what questions do you want him to answer?  He's already said he's redesigning a brand new system of how rushing and passing plays works.  Its a major overhaul that he has made a lot of progress on but is not yet ready for beta.  Why is it so hard to believe that when he has something new to tell you, he will?

Finally, he started this thread less than a month ago.  How can you complain about him not giving you a monthly overview of what he's doing when he's already giving you what you are asking for?  That doesn't even make sense.

JFC, stop being such a tool.  Do you get compensated for being a WIS mouthpiece?
First of all, I never said I don't like the current product. I really do enjoy playing GD. Do I get frustrated at times? Yes, I think we all do. I don't think the next engine is going to be perfect because it will never be perfect. But I will wait for it. And I'm not addicted, I have one team that is plenty for me right now.  I played WIS a few years and decided to just recently come back. So yes I can leave if needed.

Secondly, I'm not talking about Norbert in specific. I appreciate the updates he is giving us and how it is working. However, there are other questions being asked that aren't being responded too. I feel like a company should atleast respond to its customers on simple questions.

Last of all, I mean WIS as a whole giving us updates. What are they doing to promote the game? Why is Hardball Dynasty discount being offered once baseball is almost over? Was there any push in advertising GD as football started? How about now that basketball season is coming up? For the people that have been here, making changes may be the only way to bring them back into the game. There is however a whole bunch of people out there that would love to play this game if the knew about it.
That's what I meant.

10/26/2012 8:07 PM
◂ Prev 123456
Update Status - 10/1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.