I smell something fishy.... Topic

Our old friend, fredpaull, is up to his old tricks again. But not in the way of sucking and being a pompous jerk villified by everyone on the forums. Nay, he has two teams in Allen D2 (one under his coachgunnar ID):

Umass Lowell

Livingstone

They aren't particularly close, but they are 810 miles apart, AKA in violation of Fairplay rules. I wouldn't bring this up if it was just anyone, because I have no evidence of cheating, but I mean..... it is Fredpaull. 

If you go further on his resumes, you will see he has remained on the East Coast, and been in violation of the fairplay guidelines the majority of his time. This makes me question what is really going on. Felt like this should be brought to other's attention in case they've seen anything.
10/1/2012 8:12 PM
Never heard of him.
10/1/2012 8:15 PM
These rules are put in place to stop cheating in recruiting, but he's such an awful recruiter he's either not cheating or possibly the worst cheater ever.
10/1/2012 8:38 PM
He is recruiting players with defense well below 25 on both teams!   Each team has two players with defense 21 or less. One guy even has an 8 athleticism. I don't think he is cheating, but rules is rules
10/1/2012 10:33 PM
Posted by milwood on 10/1/2012 10:33:00 PM (view original):
He is recruiting players with defense well below 25 on both teams!   Each team has two players with defense 21 or less. One guy even has an 8 athleticism. I don't think he is cheating, but rules is rules
fred's game is to jump from established team to established team, destroying them utterly. i think he gets some thrill out of that, although i don't know why. i used to think he was bad, but now, i think hes just sadistic, in a freaky simulated sort of way.
10/2/2012 2:13 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
He's into his 5th season @ Queens in Crum - might be a new record for him.  Granted, the team has slid from a national title the year before he got there to barely keeping the RPI in double digits as of last season (and most likely getting into triples this time around)... but hey, five seasons!
10/2/2012 3:14 PM

Is it tkimble's mom?

Sorry, I had to.

10/2/2012 4:04 PM
I am iin the same conference as his UMass, Lowell team.  There's no way he's cheating.  The players that he is recruiting are not all that great.  But I do agree that rules are rules and that he should follow them.
10/2/2012 4:17 PM
Posted by Area51man on 10/2/2012 4:17:00 PM (view original):
I am iin the same conference as his UMass, Lowell team.  There's no way he's cheating.  The players that he is recruiting are not all that great.  But I do agree that rules are rules and that he should follow them.
I'm in that conference too! How did I not make that connection?

Anyhow, this wasn't exactly a "he's cheating" thread. I did investigate, and there are few overlaps. I thought maybe he was scheduling himself or something, but no.

I just hope they make him move.
10/2/2012 9:25 PM
WHy?  He will most likely move in 1-2 seasons anyway.
10/2/2012 9:28 PM
Posted by mullycj on 10/2/2012 9:28:00 PM (view original):
WHy?  He will most likely move in 1-2 seasons anyway.
He's remained within 1000 miles of himself every time he has moved except for once. So I'm not sure that will do the trick.
10/2/2012 9:30 PM
Check out Wisconsin, Parkside in DII as well... isn't abelemons an alt of his also?
10/2/2012 10:39 PM
Fredpaull=abelemons=irapost=coachgunnar=?  Those are just the known ID's, there may be even more.
10/2/2012 11:35 PM
Posted by udm_mike on 10/2/2012 4:05:00 PM (view original):

Is it tkimble's mom?

Sorry, I had to.

God I WISH your step-mom smelled as good as fish.
10/3/2012 12:23 PM
12 Next ▸
I smell something fishy.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.