The Debate... Topic

Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/14/2012 5:26:00 PM (view original):
There it is.

How much potential violence could come from the Democrats always claiming that their loses are based on some kind of trick by the Republicans.

How many instances of voters rioting after an election can you cite that would give credence to your wild claims?

10/14/2012 8:46 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Right, voters have never rioted after an election; not even after the Bush family stole Florida in 2000.

So it seems to me, that you and slowmoe think the black man is going to riot because Obama loses; how white of you.

10/14/2012 9:52 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/14/2012 11:33:00 PM (view original):
There has never been the level of negative talking points about an election.

The left is claiming that the right is trying to fix elections, prevent voting and generally screw blacks and hispanics.

No one has ever done this before.
untrue...the right frequently has tried to fix elections by preventing voting and generally screwing African-Americans and Hispanics.
10/15/2012 3:51 AM
I think both candidates s*ck, and this is quite possibly the worst Presidential election this Country has ever faced, but I wish you guys would stop trying to confuse swamp with facts and history.  It obviously isn't going to work.
10/15/2012 9:46 AM
Posted by jiml60 on 10/14/2012 9:52:00 PM (view original):
Right, voters have never rioted after an election; not even after the Bush family stole Florida in 2000.

So it seems to me, that you and slowmoe think the black man is going to riot because Obama loses; how white of you.

Stop exposing your idiocy by saying FLA 2000 was stolen.

As to rioting, I see no reason for anyone to riot if Obama loses.  He had two years to do whatever he wanted.  His supporters should be happy they got that.  People should riot if he gets re-elected.
10/15/2012 11:57 AM
Posted by jclarkbaker on 10/15/2012 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 10/14/2012 9:52:00 PM (view original):

Stop exposing your idiocy by saying FLA 2000 was stolen.

As to rioting, I see no reason for anyone to riot if Obama loses.  He had two years to do whatever he wanted.  His supporters should be happy they got that.  People should riot if he gets re-elected.
Just because you're too dumb to think for yourself doesn't mean other people are idiots for not agreeing with your misinformed opinions.
10/15/2012 12:30 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/15/2012 6:16:00 PM (view original):
All the evidence supported that the 2000 election was fair.

And that almost every scenario of a recount, including the one Gore himself was asking for, would have resulted in a Bush win.

No harm no foul!
Just because you're too dumb to think for yourself doesn't mean other people are idiots for not agreeing with your misinformed opinions.
10/15/2012 6:31 PM
OK Jim. Explain to us why Romney is way ahead in all the polls.
10/15/2012 7:00 PM
10/15/2012 8:28 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 10/14/2012 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/14/2012 1:56:00 AM (view original):
I wasnt stating some iron clad statement.

All I meant was not to worry about the EC, just get people across the nation to support you, and we can win this.
Then make your statements clearer.  They don't have the electoral college votes to win despite the closeness of the popular vote.  It's going to take some chicanery by the Republican Party in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida for Mitt to pull this out.
Yes, the Repubs really need chicanery in a state that is now tied, a state that has been moved to the "toss up" category, and a state where Romney is up by a comfortable margin.
10/15/2012 10:08 PM
I guess it all depends on who you want to believe, a credible statistician like Nate Silver or your weasel reports.

Silver has Ohio at 69% chance for Obama, 91% Obama in Pennsylvania and 63% Romney in Florida.   If Ohio is tied then so is Florida, Pennsylvania looks solid for Obama.

10/15/2012 10:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...19 Next ▸
The Debate... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.