The Debate... Topic

Posted by moosep on 10/4/2012 7:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/4/2012 1:57:00 AM (view original):
The real loser is Obama.

He was cocky and arrogant.

He was acting like everything is fine.

This may not be the end, but it is the beggining of the end.

People needed a reason to change horses and Romney showed them a plan to save America.

Obama showed them that 4 more years of the same thing will not work!
I noticed Good Ole Mitt didn't spend much time on that tax break for millionaires. So who is the people who are going to end up on the short end of his yellowbrick road proposal?
Fans of big government and the recession.
10/4/2012 8:30 AM
This election makes me think of that old Richard Pryor - John Candy movie, Brewster's Millions.  If there was ever a Presidential race where None of the Above would win, this is it.  As is, my choices are voting for failure, or something I fear will be much worse (you DID promise tax cuts for the rich).
10/4/2012 10:43 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
That is possibly the most biased analysis of the debate that I have heard.

Everyone of the points they mentioned were correct.
10/4/2012 3:10 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/4/2012 3:10:00 PM (view original):
That is possibly the most biased analysis of the debate that I have heard.

Everyone of the points they mentioned were correct.
Yeah, yeah, and the women you post aren't overweight.  What's next, telling us Palin is a brain surgeon?
10/4/2012 3:24 PM
No.

Palin is a political leader and Former Governor.

She has an incredible life story and has done well in everything she has atempted. People who talk to her in person find her funny, smart and engaging.

Of course since she choose to oppose the Great Obama she was destroyed by the liberal pop culture!
10/4/2012 4:18 PM
You could fertilize the entire mid-west the **** between your ears. 
10/4/2012 4:37 PM
10/4/2012 4:38 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 10/3/2012 11:09:00 PM (view original):
Romney shook the etch-and-sketch and it worked. Full of lies and no legit plans, but it worked. How can someone not bring up Bain or 47%?
Because the Bain argument is a loser, and the 47% argument lets Mitt unload on Barack.  That's why.
10/4/2012 4:53 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/4/2012 2:56:00 PM (view original):
Thought you guys would like this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/04/mitt-romney-inaccuracies-_n_1939337.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D215510#slide=1601353
(1) I did not see the video, but I am betting Mitt said, or if he didn't actually say it, meant "debt", meaning national debt, not "deficit".  And the Huff Post deficit numbers for Obama are complete and utter BS.  The national Debt has increased by $7 trillion in 3.5 years, so the deficit each year has to average at least $2 trillion.  But thanks for playing;
(2)  In the explanation, Huff Post does not even address what Romney said.  Good job;
(3)  Ditto;
(4)  And those healthcare providers/insurers are paid through: Medicare.  Thanks for playing;
(5)  BS.  They have admitted that is exactly what they will do.  Next;
(6)  BS.  Private companies have stated specifically that they would do away with insurance.  The CBO's "estimate" does not take into consideration those statements, and even if it was accurate, it is just an "estimate".  And estimate of what will happen in the future does not make a claim also about what will happen in the future "baseless".  Next;
(7) So I see you are saying an "estimate" for his future budget makes Romney's claim "baseless", even though the last three years has proven Romney's claim far from baseless.  Next;
(8) That is not the only reason the budget was balanced under Clinton.  He gutted the military budget and tax revenue increased also because of good economic times.  Next;
(9)  Spending causes deficits.  Next;
(10)  No idea the actual stats.  But if you want to talk about money Obama flushed down the toilet, and how these companies are staying afloat only because of govt subsidy, I am all for that discussion.

I am starting to understand why Dems are not stupid, but know so much about things that are just not so.

10/4/2012 10:32 PM (edited)
I was stunned by how poor Obama performed last night . It was clear he wasn't prepared, and spent most of the debate shaking his head and getting steamrolled by Mitt. Mitt, however, had the biggest **** up when he called poor people poor. After all of this 47% **** he didn't need that slip, if he doesn't make that goof I think it is a grand slam win, because of that error, it was a win, but not as big.
10/4/2012 6:25 PM
The 47% line is dead.

Obama let it die. He can still use it as a fundraiser in private, but in reality no one bit on that line.
10/4/2012 6:37 PM
So true. Obama has the media to spread his lies because both he and they believe the ends justify the means.

The DemoNazi propaganda machine works in ads and in friendly crowds in front of a teleprompter.

It does not work in a face to face debate. Truth is there to defend itself. Romney was armed with the truth.

Obama had only blanks. Empty words. Hollow rhetoric. Unfulfilled promises. Exhausted barren spin, devoid of substance.

His flawed doctrine exposed on a level playing field.

He looked confused and beaten because he is. In the end, lies always crumble before the truth.

There is no debate about that.
10/4/2012 7:40 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/4/2012 6:37:00 PM (view original):
The 47% line is dead.

Obama let it die. He can still use it as a fundraiser in private, but in reality no one bit on that line.
The 47% line he used in that private fundraiser will live on forever.
10/4/2012 7:55 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...19 Next ▸
The Debate... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.