Oakland A's Topic

I wouldn't be surprised to see more teams employ the "revolving door" approach going forward. It makes guys earn their job and keeps a lot of them rested into September.
10/5/2012 4:25 PM
Greatly surprised Vegas had the A's for more wins than the O's.  That must have been the Seattle factor, because both Texas and the Angels were supposed to be off the charts.  I only checked a few predictions, so I was wrong.  I appologize.  (SI doesn't count though, as their predictions for just about everything are even more useless than WIS's.)  Despite the new info, I still think it's Melvin over Buck.
10/6/2012 7:42 AM (edited)
So what's tougher - playing "off the charts" teams in LA and Texas, or in NY, TB and Boston? The AL East is way deeper. Boston and Toronto were both supposed to be good this year
10/6/2012 9:32 AM
The AL East was projected to be way deeper - in reality it was not.   The continued argument about who was supposed to suck worse is funny.
10/6/2012 10:49 AM
◂ Prev 12
Oakland A's Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.