Romney destroys Obama in debate Topic

He looked really bad.    He obviously doesn't like being told "This didn't work" or "That was a bad decision."     I almost expected him to say "BUT WE GOT BIN LADEN UNDER MY WATCH!!!!!" at some point when Romney was hammering his record.
10/4/2012 8:45 AM
10/4/2012 11:10 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 10/4/2012 7:34:00 AM (view original):
"The only reason he seemed strong during this debate are the low expectations most had for him. He lied, flip-flopped and completely avoided any details of his vision for our country…but he didn’t make a complete *** out of himself so…

HE WON!

Talk about pathetic standards. Simply not embarrassing yourself on national television shouldn’t be the basis for your side declaring victory
Thank you Rachel Maddow
10/4/2012 12:54 PM
The real reason this is a major disaster for Obama is now the focus is on him.

There is no more talk about 47% or car elevators or whatever else the Obama camp wanted to talk about.

Obama is going to have to explain his last 4 years and why another 4 years of the same will help America.

And that is what they needed to avoid.

This is the end for Obama. 8% unempoyment cannot win.
10/4/2012 1:35 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 10/4/2012 7:34:00 AM (view original):
"The only reason he seemed strong during this debate are the low expectations most had for him. He lied, flip-flopped and completely avoided any details of his vision for our country…but he didn’t make a complete *** out of himself so…

HE WON!

Talk about pathetic standards. Simply not embarrassing yourself on national television shouldn’t be the basis for your side declaring victory
the recipe Obama himself used 4 years ago.....appear to have it all together and you win

all debates should be held on the radio so the actual product can be judged....although, Romney would have won last night at that as well
10/4/2012 2:35 PM
I liked watching Obama squirm when Romney stuffed the past 3 1/2 years in his face.
10/4/2012 2:41 PM
almost like he didn't believe anyone was going to say he didn't do a good job.....
10/4/2012 2:47 PM
The truth hurts.
10/4/2012 3:09 PM
This is going to be the moment they talk about if Romney wins.
10/4/2012 3:15 PM

Don't get too cocky.  There's still a month to go, and you know Obama's going to be much better prepared for the next debate on 10/16.

I expect that debate to be the toe-to-toe battle that many thought last night would be.

10/4/2012 3:25 PM
10/4/2012 3:49 PM
10/4/2012 4:10 PM
10/5/2012 9:30 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Romney destroys Obama in debate Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.