Unemployment drops Topic

Posted by jclarkbaker on 10/10/2012 10:13:00 PM (view original):
Hoooray!  Huffpost!  ******* tards.
You missed the point. The Congressional Budget Office, Moody's, and Macroeconomic Advisors (all non-partisan) all say that the stimulus helped the economy.
10/11/2012 11:58 AM
Posted by seamar_116 on 10/11/2012 10:07:00 AM (view original):
So the bailout helped America, but it was not done to your satisfaction. But it's still a plus. And Romney would not have done the bailout at all. So I think it is safe to say that course of action results in a minus.  And you support Romney why?   Freedom?  His "clear" foreign policy?   His constantly changing position on abortion? Because American's always step up? (Unless you are Romney during Vietnam, or his 5 sons who "serve" America by working on dad's campaign).

How about his clearly stated budget and tax proposals? What loopholes and exemptions will he eliminate? What programs will he cut so the military can get more money than they are asking for and still cut the deficit? Is it because of these clearly stated ideas and plans that you think Willard Mitt Romney is the man for the job?

Or maybe because he is white? I don't know. Give me something.

10/11/2012 5:02 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/11/2012 11:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jclarkbaker on 10/10/2012 10:13:00 PM (view original):
Hoooray!  Huffpost!  ******* tards.
You missed the point. The Congressional Budget Office, Moody's, and Macroeconomic Advisors (all non-partisan) all say that the stimulus helped the economy.
Don't try to be logical with a guy who uses weaselzippers.com as his main source of misinformation.
10/11/2012 5:03 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
you don't have much faith in America, do you?  What econ principles are Romney and Ryan versed in? They won't share any details about what they would do, so how do you know?

What we know of Romney's economic principles....maximize profit at the expense of American jobs. Put your money off-shore where it can't be seen or taxed. Do not let anyone see your taxes returns, even though your father set the presidential precedent for that. Accept federal government money when it personally suits you (both Bain actions that result in companies going bankrupt and the SLC Olympics).

<<I disagree with Mitt on the Bailout. If he were President he would not have dont the bailout but he would have done something and maybe it would have been better ot worse.>>

What would he have done? "Let Detroit go bankrupt" was his stated position. Do you have something else?
Re: kids...it's only an issue because he brings up that "American's step up" and "go in harms way" when he was talking about the former SEAL who was killed in Libya. The one that he had met at a party. The one where he introduced himself to the same guy four times.
People recognized that with Palin and McCain, their kids did step up and serve. Unlike Romney and his kids. For Mormons having the missionary dodge is a nice one to have, isn't it?

<<I want someone who looks at the world and sees threats. Someone who can negotiate, but never backs down.>>

How do you "negotiate" and never back down? Does not negotiation involve give and take? And would not the "give" be a form of backing down from an initial position? Unless you have a different definition, which I am sure you do.

You must be one scared lonely person, if you see threats everywhere.
10/11/2012 7:07 PM
The unemployment numbers are a lie.
California not included.
Ambassador and seals dead.
Administration lies to media and the people.
Romney ahead.
Election over.
President Romney.
10/11/2012 7:22 PM
From bottom to top.

Do you actually not understand how to negotiate and not back down? Of course you know. It means you can give on minor issues but not abandon your core principals. And dont keep apologizing for freedom.

You do remember that GM went bankrupt right? They just got government money in exchange for some agenda driven strings.

And finally. Economic principals are different than his plans.

And Romney has laid out his plan. And at least it is a vision for the future.

As opposed to 4 more years of failure.
10/12/2012 6:23 PM
The devil is in the details Swamp. And R/R are not sharing the details. Why not tell people what tax loopholes and exemptions they would eliminate? Why not tell people what programs you will cut? Why not? Either they have no idea or they believe it would be politically unacceptable to say it out loud. Is that leadership? We are all adults. Tell us what you will do. Tell us what sacrifices each of us has to make and why. Is that so hard? Why would you not want a candidate to be open and honest about that?

Romney should tell us how  "plans" align with "principles." And learn the difference between "principals" and "principles". Are you this sloppy in your daily correspondence with customers? Do you seriously believe that the Federal Government should be run the same way one would run a vulture venture capital firm?

10/13/2012 2:07 AM
The idea that Bain was just a legal looter is inaccurate. They dealt with a lot of companies in trouble. Some they gutted but others they saved. Mostl would have died without Bain. The myth that Romney was some corporate villian is dying. Make up a new lie.

And they have a basic plan but some of the specifics would have to be worked out. It is unreaistic and un-precedented that a candidate would have to list his economic plans so clear and precise.

As to my occasional misspells. Like Obama does with Romney you are looking for the side issue to avoid the main issue. You would rather talk about my spelling than my beliefs. Obama would rather talk about elevators and horses than economic policies. You can act as snooty and condescending as you want. My spelling is never the issue.
10/13/2012 3:52 AM
Some of the specifics? Hah!
10/13/2012 5:35 AM
The level of depth that Romney has shared in his plan is common for a candidate.

The media is allowing this idea that Romney isnt being specific enough to contimue because that is all Obama has.

He can not run on his record. When he claims that he did a good job and things are better he ****** off America!
10/13/2012 12:44 PM
The fact is, things are better and the economy is headed in a better direction despite the efforts of congressional republicans to keep the economy in bad shape. The House can't pass a farm bill that had bi-partisan support in the Senate. Seriously?
10/13/2012 8:55 PM
The economy is doing better because even with all the obstacles Obama has put in its place the free market will survive.

If it wasnt for the Tea Party caucus in the House the economy would be in worse shape.

An Obama win will stagnate the recovery for another 4 years.

Can America afford that?
10/13/2012 11:48 PM

Don't let the facts get in the way of your theories Swamp.

10/16/2012 4:01 AM
This is what Obama is selling. Things are good and will get better, vote for me.

America is living the truth. Obama is dancing a jig because after 3 years the unemployment finally is below 8. And remember that his predictions were no where near this.

So either he doesnt understand what he is doing or what is happening.

The economy is supposed to recover. Things are supposed to get better. Why it is happening so slowly is the issue.
10/16/2012 5:15 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Unemployment drops Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.