Clueless....

The facts are pretty clear...
10/16/2012 7:49 AM
Count me as unemployed again...
10/16/2012 11:54 AM
Posted by seamar_116 on 10/16/2012 7:49:00 AM (view original):
Clueless....

The facts are pretty clear...
If only you could use your inteligence for good instead of evil.

You know you are picking and choosing facts to support Obama.

America knows that things are getting a little bit better. They are supposed to be a lot better. That is Obama's fault!
10/16/2012 1:35 PM
    waaaaa....I want it all....and I want it now!

You keep saying it Swamp...but that doesn't make it true. The stimulus worked. And a larger one would have worked better. As soon as McConnell established what the PRIMARY goal of the Republicans was following the election, America was screwed. Party above Country = Republicants in Congress

10/17/2012 12:48 AM
Obama has been one of the most stubborn Presidents ever.

Clinton was hatted by the Pubs, but he made the deals that needed to be made to make America work.

Obama is agenda driven. He would rather get a little of his way than a lot of a deal with the opposition party.

Everyone knows this. He couldnt even get Obamacare past the Democrats!
10/17/2012 1:49 AM
    waaaaa....I want it all....and I want it now!

The Official® motto of the Occupy movement.
10/17/2012 7:47 AM
clever use of the ® ®aucous.

But we all know that it applies to Swamp....how come none of the other conservatives openly support the things that Swamp says?
10/17/2012 8:38 AM
Posted by seamar_116 on 10/17/2012 8:38:00 AM (view original):
clever use of the ® ®aucous.

But we all know that it applies to Swamp....how come none of the other conservatives openly support the things that Swamp says?
1 How would that work? After I speak Doug and Jclark would run behind me posting +1s? That would seem odd?

2 And unlike the lockstep of the left Conservatives do not always agree with each other on every detail. We support the big stuff and negotiate the details.
10/17/2012 12:41 PM
+1

plusewise we can all agree liberals and commies and DemoNazis are full of puss sacs.
10/17/2012 3:16 PM
the housing industry is officially on the mend

we get past this election and the fiscal cliff gets addressed, it is gonna be boom times

it doesn't really matter who gets elected, you got two moderates essentially

let's do that simpson bowles thing and get us some boom times
10/17/2012 6:35 PM

You have an extreme liberal who was forced to the center by the Tea Party caucous.

You have a moderate Republican who ran to the right to win votes.

This does not in any way shape or form make them the same.

Ask yourself if America would be the same today if McCain had won instead of Obama. Clearly not.

Just because we dont have a communist running against a fascist does not mean that every American President would be the same.

10/17/2012 7:36 PM
I'm just happy the election is over and our new President Romney will begin to put Americans back to work and heal our nation.
10/18/2012 10:31 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/17/2012 7:36:00 PM (view original):

You have an extreme liberal who was forced to the center by the Tea Party caucous.

You have a moderate Republican who ran to the right to win votes.

This does not in any way shape or form make them the same.

Ask yourself if America would be the same today if McCain had won instead of Obama. Clearly not.

Just because we dont have a communist running against a fascist does not mean that every American President would be the same.

The only difference between McCain and Obama is that we would not be stuck with Obamacare.  McCain always talked about his "Grand Government" and expanding it to meet those goals. 
10/18/2012 2:02 PM
And we'd have permanent bases in Iraq and Afghanistan along with wars in Iran and Syria.
10/18/2012 3:18 PM
Thank God this election is over.
10/18/2012 3:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Unemployment drops Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.