OT: Quitting Chewing Tobacco??? Topic

I hear ya Mojo.  I was there for 21 years.  I tried to quit many times.  Never lasted very long.  Then when I found this  website, it really helped.  The sister website for smokers is called whackthepack.com .  I would highly recommend checking it out..
10/8/2012 7:40 PM
Thanks Arfy. I actually went to the whackthepack site but it is under reorganization.
10/9/2012 1:48 AM
Posted by Arfy on 10/8/2012 7:41:00 PM (view original):
I hear ya Mojo.  I was there for 21 years.  I tried to quit many times.  Never lasted very long.  Then when I found this  website, it really helped.  The sister website for smokers is called whackthepack.com .  I would highly recommend checking it out..
What's up with that website?  It's all nanny cam footage from Mark Chmura's house.

10/9/2012 11:42 AM
Posted by Arfy on 10/6/2012 4:27:00 AM (view original):
51 Days ago I decided that after 21 years of using Chewing Tobacco, I had to quit!  I had tried quitting a many of times before with no success.  This site made me quit the first time.  It is that powerful.  It was so valuable that I figured I had to share it with this fine community. 

Killthecan.org

Just past 2 years of no Copenhagen after 31 years --- and I'm 45.  I got my first tin by sending in an ad from Sport magazine where Walt Garrison was going to send me a tin of Happy Days.  Now, granted, I cheat, and chew the gum, however that habit will not cause cancer.

As an aside, I am coming up on my 3rd birthday (Nov 3rd) and that has been much easier then quitting dip.
10/9/2012 1:54 PM
Posted by sjurat on 10/9/2012 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 10/6/2012 4:27:00 AM (view original):
51 Days ago I decided that after 21 years of using Chewing Tobacco, I had to quit!  I had tried quitting a many of times before with no success.  This site made me quit the first time.  It is that powerful.  It was so valuable that I figured I had to share it with this fine community. 

Killthecan.org

Just past 2 years of no Copenhagen after 31 years --- and I'm 45.  I got my first tin by sending in an ad from Sport magazine where Walt Garrison was going to send me a tin of Happy Days.  Now, granted, I cheat, and chew the gum, however that habit will not cause cancer.

As an aside, I am coming up on my 3rd birthday (Nov 3rd) and that has been much easier then quitting dip.
Hey congrats man!    It's a long lonely road....but I'm pretty sure I know where I'm goin!
10/10/2012 1:37 PM
◂ Prev 12
OT: Quitting Chewing Tobacco??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.