Where is the left.... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Because you are unwilling to admit that you are ever wrong about anything. Because you act like a petulant child. Because you never really engage in an intellectual discussion, but spout talking points, or cite specious sources as if they are credible. And yes, because you do act like a little kid who pouts and stamps his feet when you don't get your way. Because I don't have time to try and clean-up your grammatical and syntax carnage on the English language and standard conventions of usage. And yes, because I have been traveling with students engaging in service oriented projects, that I am sure you heartily disapprove of. Because you are a douche. Because you are a testament to the hypocrisy, and willful ignorance, if not downright stupidity of the low-information voter. Because you are a tool. Because you stoutly defend Romney although your own personal opinions would be repellant to him. Because Romney was not your first choice...doubtful he was even in your top 3.

As far as specific childish comments, well, there was the Genocide discussion. And there was the one where I caught you in a total contradiction, many people commented on it, no one could understand your point and you finally resorted TO "WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY?" I could go on and on, but the point is why bother?

Just make sure you save the $20 for my GC come Nov. 7.

10/8/2012 3:50 AM
10/8/2012 8:48 AM

FUNNY PICHURS!!!!

10/8/2012 9:10 AM
Posted by seamar_116 on 10/8/2012 3:50:00 AM (view original):
Because you are unwilling to admit that you are ever wrong about anything. Because you act like a petulant child. Because you never really engage in an intellectual discussion, but spout talking points, or cite specious sources as if they are credible. And yes, because you do act like a little kid who pouts and stamps his feet when you don't get your way. Because I don't have time to try and clean-up your grammatical and syntax carnage on the English language and standard conventions of usage. And yes, because I have been traveling with students engaging in service oriented projects, that I am sure you heartily disapprove of. Because you are a douche. Because you are a testament to the hypocrisy, and willful ignorance, if not downright stupidity of the low-information voter. Because you are a tool. Because you stoutly defend Romney although your own personal opinions would be repellant to him. Because Romney was not your first choice...doubtful he was even in your top 3.

As far as specific childish comments, well, there was the Genocide discussion. And there was the one where I caught you in a total contradiction, many people commented on it, no one could understand your point and you finally resorted TO "WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY?" I could go on and on, but the point is why bother?

Just make sure you save the $20 for my GC come Nov. 7.

1 I admit freely that I make some spelling errors and less often grammar errors. They almost never are so bad that they interfere with the point of the post. They seem to be used by people like yourself to change the subject.

2 I have admitted that I am wrong. I refuse to admit I am wrong when I am not, as I asume you would not either.

3 My positions are no more talking points than yours. All Conservatives support lower taxes, so saying it isnt a talking point.

4 I remember the specific discussion you mentioned, and you and a few left wingers did jump on me, and I do not remember the specifics but you guys were wrong and I was right in my opinion. Since we do not have a neutral authority to break that tie we must move on.

In the end what we have is a series of reasons to not respond based on childish issues.

I get that you may be too busy, I have a job that gives me some free time to do this and I enjoy it. Do the same thing on facebook and other web sites.

I was just amazed that of all the proud leftists in the group no one would take the challenge.

Sort of like Obama at the debate!
10/8/2012 2:00 PM
2. Unless you're talking about people who are too poor to pay federal income tax, then f*ck those guys, they need to pay more in taxes.
10/8/2012 2:02 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/8/2012 2:02:00 PM (view original):
2. Unless you're talking about people who are too poor to pay federal income tax, then f*ck those guys, they need to pay more in taxes.
Or we could reduce the power and size of government and we could all pay less taxes in the end.
10/8/2012 2:04 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/8/2012 2:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/8/2012 2:02:00 PM (view original):
Or we could reduce the power and size of government and we could all pay less taxes in the end.
I'm all for keeping taxes low.  I just don't want to do it at the expense of the poor.
10/8/2012 6:29 PM
We should execute some poor people on PPV.    We have too many citizens and that would be a nice fundraiser.
10/8/2012 7:07 PM
And Obama could also advertise that unemployment went down again. 
10/8/2012 7:09 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/8/2012 7:07:00 PM (view original):
We should execute some poor people on PPV.    We have too many citizens and that would be a nice fundraiser.
I get it now. You and anton are the same person. You bring equally valid points from opposite ends of the political spectrum to...entertain(???)...yourself while people call you stupid.

Weird way to spend your day, but whatever does it for you...
10/8/2012 7:21 PM
It's really not that bad of an idea.   Maybe needs some tweaks.  

Fight to the death and the winner is an instant millionaire?   Still on PPV, of course.
10/8/2012 7:24 PM
12 Next ▸
Where is the left.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.