Public worlds "queue" Topic

Upon further review, this is uber-hilarious.

tuft is clamoring on about marketing and closing.   Just a little part of me thinks "Hell, maybe the dude is some big marketing exec for a major player."  I mean, it could happen.  Nope.  He sells **** on eBay.   ******* hilarious.
10/23/2012 5:03 PM
Let's see what kind of ignorant **** I can pull out of Mike next. This is fun.

How about this - If WIS really wanted to fill open public worlds faster, they would present new players with just 3 open public worlds AND they would charge twice as much to join one of them.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

10/23/2012 8:28 PM
Posted by unsub on 10/23/2012 12:23:00 PM (view original):
He doesn't understand differences. Also he claims only millionaire have the right to discus topics now. By saying that, he is claiming to be a millionaire I suppose.
Badly worded on my part. Meant to be asking anyone (maybe even someone who works in marketing for Fox or WIS?) who has experience with selling a lot of stuff on a website to join in.  Mike's ignorant on this topic. No sense in any of us caring what he thinks about this.

Did not mean to be saying I'm millionaire or a gazillionaire or a broke dude living under an offramp using the library's free wifi.  What difference would it make? Who cares? Mike's decided he's right & I'm wrong. That's all that matter in the HBD forums, right?

Unlike Mike, I really don't think I have any influence on who posts what where and the final word on the merit of any ideas.

Glad to provide some entertainment for you so you could focus on making fun of me instead of the ideas. What else what the internet created for? Glad to do my part. When HBD rolls up shop in a few years, I'll miss you nuts.
10/23/2012 8:42 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/23/2012 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shobob on 10/7/2012 11:29:00 AM (view original):
I think public worlds would fill faster if only two were available to be joined into at any time.  Any unfilled worlds would have to wait their turn, based on when they rolled, or became public.
The keys words, again, are "public worlds would fill faster if only two were available".

You may be the dumbest MF on this site.    The sad part is you have no idea what a dumbass you are.

BTW, claiming to know "big business" and "selling millions of dollars of stuff on the internet" isn't impressing anyone.    We're quite sure you live with mom and you're waiting for her to die so you can have a house of your very own.
If you read my reply, you'd have noticed I said he was on the right track, not that I agreed with "only two were available".

Mike, I don't know what I'd do with them, but sometimes I wish I'd saved a bunch of the treads you've posted in.  It's the same pattern almost every time, but it's still funny. Almost every time. At least to me.

Somebody makes a point you disagree with.

You then misstate what they wrote or make up something they never wrote.

Then you make a post that argues against a point that nobody every made.

If the thread goes on more than a few more posts, you continue the debate between yourself and nobody.  Sometimes by making up something else nobody wrote.

I don't know if you do this on purpose, or if you're not aware of it, but it's funny either way.  Only a matter of how much sad is mixed in with the funny.  Sometimes I wonder if I should feel bad for laughing at you.

Can you and I agree that it's OK to laugh at each others posts and not feel bad about it? At least we could have that in common.

10/23/2012 8:57 PM
Too long.  If you want me to read, and respond, to your nonsense, please be brief.

You're like an idiot savant sans the savant.  

10/23/2012 9:02 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Public worlds "queue" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.