This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Do you really think that everyone isn't aware that most of the interested owners are your aliases?  I mean, literally none of them sound like normal human beings, it's kind of a dead giveaway.
10/13/2012 9:07 PM
Not to mention the relative newbie status of said owners. This league has a highly complicated and difficult to read/understand set of rules and yet inexperienced owners are the ones jumping on board (when newbs generally can't figure out what a simple twist league is)...!?
10/14/2012 12:33 AM
Last time I checked I was a real person.  I will enjoe myself in this league and am glad to see someone trying to form one for the first time.  The rules may seem a hard to understand but if I can do it then anyone else can also.  Please feel free to ask any questions if you are one of the newbies because that is how you learn.  No owner is forced into joining a league so if this league is not for you Please do not spoil it for those of us that want to play here.
10/14/2012 2:57 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.