csudak - Denver, NY Giants, Tampa Bay, Pack, 41
tsut30 - Denver, New Orleans, Houston, Pack, 41
dublinuf - Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Houston, Pack, 45
ghutton9 - Detroit, Minnesota, Houston
horvie78 - Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Houston, BEARS, 41
jhard70 - NY Giants, New Orleans, Houston; Pack, 10

For the record I'm rooting for horvie this challenge.  GO BEARS

12/16/2012 2:01 PM (edited)
Is there a reason you didn't put my 4th team down? I had the saints also.
12/16/2012 1:27 PM
You only get three would be the reason.
12/16/2012 1:30 PM
Posted by trevnasty on 12/16/2012 10:12:00 AM (view original):
That is some Rob Parker type nonsense.
You say that, but you tried to oust me in favor of Bob.

Then you voted against everyone in the Nyaggie vote

Then you sent a note out about how Dubs isn't stupid is this is when we should make our move on him in the vote that I tied with Arfy

Then you were the only one to vote for me in the Arfy revote

Let's not kid ourselves here. You out-played me in getting to the numbers and that's fine, because I so would have sided with jhard and ghutton over you at five, and that is the real reason you and horvie have pushed so hard to get rid of me. 

I am in the super minority right now, and the only chance I have is that ghutton and jhard realize what you are up to before I don't have a vote left to help them.

That said, I don't expect it.
12/16/2012 1:35 PM
Duh. I don't know why I picked 4. Then I counted everyone's picks and they had 4 but the one was the tie breaker which I forgot. Sucks that I was in a rush this morning when I read it and turned in my picks m
12/16/2012 1:36 PM
Actually... The saints was on the top line and I didn't even notice it... Just the other 3...

Now that I did though, I can't accept that submission with 4 , so I am going to have to rule out all of your picks
12/16/2012 1:44 PM
Here is my alliance breakdown in this game, now that they are all out.

My primary alliance before the game even started was with sjurat. Still is. Can't see that helping me now.

I then made an alliance with Arfy.

These were both made before the tribes started.

Then I aligned with bhouska, stalagna and nyaggie in our tribe (though nyaggie later revealed that he was just letting me be the front to golfpro, so we replaced him with ffb.

Arfy stabbed me in the back to get rid of ffb. Documented on the thread.

bhouska got ousted just before the two tribe merge when he would have been on my side

At this point I made an alliance with jhard, trevnasty, ghutton and horvie to be the fifth in their tribe and keep stalagna safe at 6.

They betrayed this at the second vote in our tribe by ousting stalagna (ghutton's idea)

I then made a deal with bhazlewood if we both made it through. We didn't

Then trev tried to oust me over Bob because he wanted Bob to help him move forward over ghutton and jhard I assume. At this point I told jhard and ghutton that I would help them if it comes to final five (I originally had offered to do that for trev and jhard, but jhard told me that he was closer to ghutton and not you and horvie).

I steered a vote to nyaggie away from sjurat on the first vote at tribal because I was protecting my primary alliance.

I heard that I was getting voted for by trev, ghutton and horvie, from ghutton by the by who flat told me he was voting for dubs, so I voted horvie, but Arfy and I ended up tied.

Rather than try and get me to vote with them, trev and horvie again took a run at me and sjurat, this time finally getting sjurat out.

That's my game. I am out of friends unless ghutton and jhard want to side with me and whoever didn't vote for sjurat other than me and get horvie, trev and the other guy that did switch out.

Problem is, I don't actually know who voted for sjurat between tsut30 and csudak. So, I have no cards. Mine are all on the table.

So, trevnasty, you can keep lying and pretending I am not giving the straight talk, but I have nothing left but the truth. I am on the way out, unless jhard, ghutton and someone decide to use my desire to get you out of this game to their advantage while I am still here.
12/16/2012 1:47 PM
Yep, understandable pola. Like I said, I was rushing to get it to you before I was heading out this morning.
12/16/2012 2:03 PM
Sigh, only 21 for GB.  Left a lot of points on the field...ah well.  I'm impressed that Cutler didn't quit until partway through the 4th quarter, usually he quits much earlier in the game...
12/16/2012 4:19 PM (edited)
Unless Detroit scores 76, Tsut gets the win
12/16/2012 4:10 PM
Sent in my vote for trevnasty, do with it what you will. See you guys at the Ponderosa.
12/16/2012 4:12 PM
Who let the troll in?
12/16/2012 6:11 PM
If it's anyone with multiple IDs it must be caesari since he has like 200 different ones.
12/16/2012 6:52 PM
trevnasty - Houston (29), Detroit (10), NY Giants (0)
csudak - Denver (34), NY Giants(0), Tampa Bay (0)
tsut30 - Denver (34), New Orleans (41), Houston (29)
dublinuf - Tampa Bay (0), New Orleans (41), Houston (29)
horvie78 - Tampa Bay (0), New Orleans (41), Houston (29)
jhard70 - NY Giants(0), New Orleans (41), Houston (29)

TSUT with the immunity....

12/16/2012 7:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...69|70|71|72|73...102 Next ▸
GD Survivor XI - horvie78 crowned champ. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.