locking a recruit up.... Topic

Anyone know roughly the dollar amount spent to get your recruit report to say he's a "lock" or "high priority" for your team?  I'm experimenting a bit, but can't seem to hit that magic figure that gets him off the "very open to other offers" feeback.  I don't think my guys are in danger of a pre-signing poach, but no one can ever be to confident in that regard around here!  Does it take about 5 figures spent to get them locked up?  Does it matter say if its a 3 star vs. a #80 ranked player, not in top 200?
10/12/2012 10:40 AM
Somewhere around 10 CV moves the message up a level.
10/12/2012 10:55 AM
Really depends on prestige and how good the player is. An A+ school can get the player in your example to say tight for 10 HVs, usually. But for a 5* guy you would likely need 20 or more. Whereas a B school would need something like 40 HVs to get the 5* guy to be *tight*. 
10/12/2012 11:18 AM
I'm more in the one star, around or sub 200 rated recruit right now with a D+ rating.  Thx for the feedback.  I will keep at it.
10/12/2012 11:41 AM
OK. Just pointing out that it's hard to give an exact amount because it varies based on prestige and the recruit level. 
10/12/2012 11:49 AM
I think it also depends if another school is putting effort into the player also.
10/12/2012 12:33 PM
locking a recruit up.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.