2012-2013 Boston Celtics Topic

I don't think they had a choice on Ray Allen, they offered more cash and he left anyway.

Not that many roster moves for Boston the last few years. Wins are drafting Bradley and the Bass-BB Davis swap. Everything else looks like a loser.

Wait and see whether not trading Pierce and/or Rondo (before injury) was the right non-move.
5/10/2013 3:34 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 5/10/2013 3:34:00 PM (view original):
I don't think they had a choice on Ray Allen, they offered more cash and he left anyway.

Not that many roster moves for Boston the last few years. Wins are drafting Bradley and the Bass-BB Davis swap. Everything else looks like a loser.

Wait and see whether not trading Pierce and/or Rondo (before injury) was the right non-move.
They alienated Ray by trying to get rid of him during the previous season.  Which led to him leaving.
5/11/2013 8:31 AM
Posted by arvidjosef on 5/11/2013 8:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 5/10/2013 3:34:00 PM (view original):

They alienated Ray by trying to get rid of him during the previous season.  Which led to him leaving.
He's a 14 year vet.  He should understand how the game works.  KG, Paul and Rondo's names were thrown around in trades too.  Didn't see them pout much.

The Perkins for Green deal is a win for the C's big time.  Also, the Fab Melo and Sully draft is still too early to tell.  Hopefully Sully can stay healthy.  If so...that's a major win.  

Wait and see on the Terry/Lee deals.
5/13/2013 1:37 PM
FYI, keep the team together.  A healthy Rondo and Sully make a MAJOR difference.  Especially with the rise of Green's play.
5/13/2013 1:40 PM
you're nuts
5/19/2013 3:04 AM
Posted by arvidjosef on 4/27/2013 9:13:00 PM (view original):
Literally my most hated player ever.  Nothing cool at all about Carmelo.  He's a wannabe thug, his scoring just is unappealing, nothing exciting about it.  Like Pierces' scoring is sort of the same, but it's all genuinely smooth, in the end you appreciate it.  Never felt that way watching 'Melo.  Hate him hate him hate him
5/19/2013 3:05 AM
◂ Prev 123
2012-2013 Boston Celtics Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.