Swamp sez    <<Typical liberal. Criticize Obama and it is racism.

Nothing I said was racial in nature.

Freedom of speech isnt a liberal priority!>>

10/20/2012 6:14 AM

And later that day Swamp sez...

10/20/2012 7:44 PM
swamphawk22
So a newspaper in a state that Romney is going to carry, and get over his age in percentage, is endorsing the liberal Democrat running against him...

What more proof do we need that the media is biased and not in touch with its community?>>

Apparently freedom of speech isn't a Swamp priority either...

seek help...and it's not because of your politics....
10/21/2012 12:14 AM
Are you even listening to what you are saying?

I was banned for what the poster claimed was racism, and I said it wasnt racist.

Now you are bothered that I find it odd that newspapers all across the nation in Republican areas are all endorsing Obama.

It seems like an odd pattern.

You are so busy trying to find a "Gotcha" moment in may spot on attacks against Obama that you are starting to compare apples and orange colored dump trucks.
10/21/2012 12:19 AM
Posted by seamar_116 on 10/21/2012 12:14:00 AM (view original):
Swamp sez    <<Typical liberal. Criticize Obama and it is racism.

Nothing I said was racial in nature.

Freedom of speech isnt a liberal priority!>>

10/20/2012 6:14 AM

And later that day Swamp sez...

10/20/2012 7:44 PM
swamphawk22
So a newspaper in a state that Romney is going to carry, and get over his age in percentage, is endorsing the liberal Democrat running against him...

What more proof do we need that the media is biased and not in touch with its community?>>

Apparently freedom of speech isn't a Swamp priority either...

seek help...and it's not because of your politics....
Look... the media seems to think that when the opposite (conservative) viewpoint is mentioned take it as an offense and act as though the first amendment shouldn't apply to those viewpoints all while forcing their own (liberal) viewpoints on the American populace and when they get called into question, they wave the first amendment around like crazy. Double standard? Yes. Very much so.
10/21/2012 12:26 AM
10/21/2012 9:31 AM
10/22/2012 5:49 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.