Game Plans...How do I make good ones? Topic

Without talent your gameplan wont mean anything to be honest. Sitemail me if you have any questions.
2/5/2017 9:29 AM
Posted by heelboy on 2/4/2017 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Ok aegsm76 what do i do man i just lost a game 80-3 smh..
Not to mention I just realized you didn't even start this post. Sorry about that. My posts were in response to heelboy.
2/5/2017 9:30 AM
Ok mdodge i appreciate that so it's not worth a Damn to recruit d2 players for my program even if they are in my. Radius?
2/5/2017 4:47 PM
An when recruiting which one do i pay most attention too role ratings or total rating ??
2/5/2017 5:20 PM
heelboy,

It depends. It looks like you are new to both HD and GD. One of the major differences between the two is that, unlike in HD, in GD you can only recruit players that will be on your list from your division.

What I mean is, under the recruiting tab, when you go to search, you will only be able to recruit players whose projected level is the same as your level. But, what you will have on the list and what other coaches will have on the list depends upon a variety of factors.

Ultimately, projected level identifies players who might sign with you. Any player above your level will never sign with you even if you spend your entire recruiting budget trying to sign them. Another coach could sign them, even if they are in your same division, for just an assistant coach scouting trip.

The thread at the top of the GD forums, GD's Guide to the Game, is a great place to start even if it was written in 2013. Almost all, perhaps all, of the info is correct.
2/5/2017 5:21 PM
Definitely role ratings. Total ratings are worthless.
2/5/2017 5:26 PM
Ok mraston very helpful man last ? An I'm gonna get to it how do you sub ? Qb LB, We etc
2/5/2017 5:42 PM
I would suggest moving to D2, as soon as you get the chance. I find it to be very tough to really get the best out of a team at D3, only because you have very little control over whatever game plan you want to use. Sitemail me, am glad to help in anyway that I can.
2/7/2017 9:30 AM
◂ Prev 12
Game Plans...How do I make good ones? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.