OBAMA WINS AGAIN-DEBATE 3 Topic

Romney didn't out debate Obama. That's a myth perpetuated by the media because Romney's APPEARANCE was poised and confident and he actually attempted to answer questions instead of dodging them. He still switched his opinion from what he said before, and he didn't answer questions to the fullest extent he should have. That doesn't mean you out debated someone - it just means you provided a lot of flash and little substance, and stupid people and the media bought the flash anyway.

As for appearing as a "boring cold-hearted buffoon", I don't think any of the debates did much to dispel that myth FOR THOSE who believed it in the first place. Romney didn't seem exciting or warm-hearted in any of the debates, and he certainly stumbled his fair share.

I still hear many people talking of fear of Romney. I'm not sure if you're surrounded by those speaking partisan rhetoric all the time or what, but many people don't trust Romney's agenda. He's got a five point plan, but he never explained how he plans to actually make it work. Just like Mike Tyson says, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. It sounds to an objective viewer of the debates (like myself) that if Romney gets into office, he will get "punched in the face" and go down like a sack of potatoes.

Swamp I'm honestly trying to consider your opinions here, but they seem like the rantings of a die-hard Romney supporter to this unbiased observer (who was undecided on the election until the first debate concluded).

11/1/2012 8:37 AM
swamp's hero is Karl Rove.

I'm not making this up.
11/1/2012 11:18 AM
The wind beneath his wings, huh?
11/1/2012 10:18 PM
Rove = Goebbles ...  a little red meat for the cons to chew on.
11/1/2012 10:19 PM
If Rove is Goebbles than Rahm Emanuel is Martin Borman!
11/2/2012 12:07 AM
The funniest thing is that people say Romney won the first debate, but I've heard a lot of people who were undecided actually will end up voting for Obama after seeing the first debates (and sometimes the other two).
11/2/2012 9:59 AM
That must be why a large lead for Obama dissappeared after that Debate.

11/2/2012 6:15 PM
Posted by bistiza on 11/2/2012 9:59:00 AM (view original):
The funniest thing is that people say Romney won the first debate, but I've heard a lot of people who were undecided actually will end up voting for Obama after seeing the first debates (and sometimes the other two).
Your multiple personalities don't count as a lot of people...
11/2/2012 6:49 PM
Your efforts at making a joke out of this leave something to be desired, dahs. Maybe try that in a post that is less serious to begin with.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, Obama's lead never disappeared. Unless something shocking happens, he's still more probable to go for four more years than Romney is to become president.

11/5/2012 9:31 AM
◂ Prev 123
OBAMA WINS AGAIN-DEBATE 3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.