TRUMP HAS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!!!!!!111 Topic

So is 295-245 a "large" electoral majority?
10/26/2012 8:40 PM
doesn't matter. 271 to 269 still = president.  Dems likely to retain the senate with the clown car of repub candidates...just like 2010...classic over reach. I would expect to see gains in the House as well, but not enough for a majority.
10/27/2012 1:13 AM
The Senate could actually  be a tie.

Who would have thought Biden vs Ryan would make a big difference.
10/27/2012 5:01 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/27/2012 5:01:00 AM (view original):
The Senate could actually  be a tie.

Who would have thought Biden vs Ryan would make a big difference.
Thanks for the brilliant insight. Ryan Theriot could hit 4 HR vs. the Tigers, too.

Will McMahon win?, Akin? Mourdock? Mack? Who are you counting on to get you the tie? It's more likely that the Dems might even pick up a seat than it is to end in a tie. Montana might be a pick up. Nebraska would be a pick up. Not Maine ( a loss), not Hawaii, not New Mexico, California, or Washington.

Virginia is close, Casey with a lead in PA, Sherrod in OH. AZ probably holds for the Rs. Face it, the Tea Party is ultimately an anchor, and not reflective of mainstream American values. I asked 100 people in a mall and 73 agreed.

10/27/2012 8:03 AM
It definetly is not going great in the senate.

Still it was a bad year for the dems. Lots of challenges.

I see it as 48 dems 47 pubs with 5 undecideds. Montana, Cont, Penn, Virginia and Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is going our way.

Montana looks close but I think we can pull that out.

So all we need is one of the final three to break our way.

Are you going to stand by  a Senate tie is some almost impossible thing?
10/27/2012 1:24 PM
So much for that assured Republican Senate you were touting a few months back.

I think you're using fuzzy math to get to 48-47. Who do you have winning MA, MO, IN, NV, and ND?
10/27/2012 5:06 PM
MA and MO to the Dems

IN, NV and ND to the pubs

How do you have them?
10/27/2012 7:03 PM
48-43 according to realclearpolitics.

AZ, CT, IN, MO, MT, NV, ND, VA, WI as toss-ups.

I see AZ and MO to the Pubs.

CT and IN to the Dems.

So Dems need 1 of WI, VA, ND, MT, NV to maintain control.
10/27/2012 7:36 PM
How can you give Indiana to the Dems? And for that matter Mo to the pubs...Was that a typo?

Az, IN, NV and ND are all Pub.

And you gave PA to the dems, and it is a toss up.
10/28/2012 1:05 AM
MURDOCH AND RAPE, NEVADA IS TOSS-UP
10/28/2012 5:18 AM
Enough time has passed, I think Akin wins it. The Murdoch crap just happened so it'll effect him greatly in the race, enough for him to lose. PA is not a toss-up.
10/28/2012 10:37 AM
◂ Prev 12
TRUMP HAS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!!!!!!111 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.