Impeach Obama Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
A) ???
B) I wasn't asking questions. I made a somewhat defined statement based on what facts were available at that very moment. The only "question" was in the "if" part.
7/25/2017 9:58 AM
WOW!!! Somebody just passed into the Twilight Zone.

Anyway, I'm well-aware of the job requirements of the Commander-in-Chief. We have more facts now, something I'd love to have in the TRUMP/RUSSIA!!!! scenario, but, at the time, it appeared our POTUS allowed people to die due to inaction.
7/25/2017 12:26 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/25/2017 12:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 12:26:00 PM (view original):
WOW!!! Somebody just passed into the Twilight Zone.

Anyway, I'm well-aware of the job requirements of the Commander-in-Chief. We have more facts now, something I'd love to have in the TRUMP/RUSSIA!!!! scenario, but, at the time, it appeared our POTUS allowed people to die due to inaction.
It's literally the job of the President to sometimes take no action and allow some people to die. That's not an impeachable situation.
Nope, it isn't. Doesn't mean I can't be outraged and irrational. And, again, I made two posts about it. 5 years ago.

I'd welcome a Pence Presidency. I'm of the belief that Trump will do absolutely nothing to help me as an individual and that he's divided this country more in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years. I can't imagine looking back in 10 years and saying "That Trump Presidency was pretty solid."
7/25/2017 12:37 PM
Truth is, if it hadn't be "scandal" after "scandal", I'd probably be a little more open to TRUMP/RUSSIA!!!!! speculation. But it's been something ever since the election results were confirmed. Some stupid, "TRUMP DID NOT HAVE THE MOST ATTENDED INAUGURATION!!!", some more sinister, Clearing the room to speak to Comey, but always something. I'd just like a little more than "Jr and Kushner were in a room with Ruskie!!!!" before executing Trump with a firing squad.

I don't think Trump wants a 2nd term. Wasn't he the old ever first term elected POTUS?
7/25/2017 12:51 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 8:34:00 AM (view original):
BLOCK PARTY!!!!

Congrats, in 3 days, you accomplished something cresten couldn't do it 15 years. Bored me so much that you were blocked. And cresten posted this a thousand times.

Gotta admit it. THAT makes me laugh.
7/25/2017 12:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Impeach Obama Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.