I did something so stupid Topic

Posted by chapelhillne on 11/24/2012 7:31:00 PM (view original):
What is Title Equity - I have not heard of that before.
basically the % of the time you win the title. if i am 5% to win a national championship in any given year than i have 5% title equity. 
12/27/2012 1:41 AM
I went ahead and took out my seniors and set the lineup for the upcoming season to see what areas I needed to recruit.  Unfortunately, I did this during the NT.

On the bright side, there was very little chance of beating whatever team I was going up against.  But you never know...and that doesn't exactly take away from the stupid, anyway.
12/27/2012 5:50 AM
just because I was searching old threads for something and found this - and it's funny and a good reminder...so BUMP
2/28/2016 10:52 AM
I've both made that mistake and benefited from it as well. It stings when you do it, but feels sneaky good (and a little dirty, ha ha) when you're the one that gets the player. Years ago in Wooden, I was at Wake Forest and was battling Georgia Tech for a 5* PF. I noticed he had seven openings but also had seven freshmen considering him. I kept waiting for him to drop a different kid from his considering list but he never did. Because he had so many openings, all the players considering him were unopposed because no one wanted to battle an ACC team with that many openings. Well, signings came and because no one was battling for any of his other players, they all signed on that first signing cycle, leaving the PF to fall to me due to the 6 max limit. Oh he was ******! I still remember his name.....Walter Lujan.
2/28/2016 6:09 PM
◂ Prev 12
I did something so stupid Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.