538 was right.
11/6/2012 10:17 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Paging swamp!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/6/2012 11:21 PM
1. Stay away from knives, open windows, and high places.
2. Alcohol in moderation...just enough to dull the pain and to help you sleep.

11/6/2012 11:35 PM

At least Obama doesn't have to worry about breaking any campaign promises this time, since he didn't make any.  It was all about blaming Bush and instilling fear of a Romney administration.

Now that the Romney administration is off the boards, he can still play the "blame Bush" card.  His apologists will go along with that for another four years.

11/6/2012 11:36 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
too bad - would have loved to have seen what Mitt could have done with this country. 
11/6/2012 11:40 PM
It appears that you won.

You ran a good race.

Congragulations.

See you in 4 years.

11/7/2012 12:19 AM
It's a shame, we're stuck with Obamacare for the long haul now.
11/7/2012 12:21 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/7/2012 12:19:00 AM (view original):
It appears that you won.

You ran a good race.

Congragulations.

See you in 4 years.

I will say this for you, Swamp....you man up. Kudos.
11/7/2012 2:37 AM
Thank you. And like last year I will leave the boards for 24 hours to allow the left to celebrate.
11/7/2012 3:35 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 11/7/2012 12:21:00 AM (view original):
It's a shame, we're stuck with Obamacare for the long haul now.
That's my greatest disappointment.
11/7/2012 5:53 AM
Now that he's been reelected will he blame the President of the last 4 years for the problems he inherited?
11/7/2012 6:20 AM
The downfall of America will not be caused by an inept President that has just been reelected but by the fools that voted for him! Get ready for the biggest hike in the cost of living, and the greatest depression ever that will follow.
11/7/2012 6:26 AM
Posted by bheid408 on 11/7/2012 6:26:00 AM (view original):
The downfall of America will not be caused by an inept President that has just been reelected but by the fools that voted for him! Get ready for the biggest hike in the cost of living, and the greatest depression ever that will follow.

For those of you who are in line with the current president's worldview, congratulations.

I hope bheid's post does not come to pass as I don't wish bad times on anyone.  I am nervous for the future, however, and I do think our electorate (as a whole) is economically illiterate.  While not everyone who believes differently qualifies, there are an amazing number of people who are completely clueless about how economics work.

I hope the economy recovers -  I do believe there is a growth cycle somewhere in our future, but if sequestration comes to pass, it could be a long, long way off.

All that said, I have never depended on who is in the White House to determine my or my family's success so we will move forward.

11/7/2012 7:10 AM
1|2|3...12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.