What really eats me up... Topic

Posted by sirpoopsalot on 12/12/2012 9:32:00 AM (view original):
For goodness sake, please shut up.
Bis still thinks self-awareness is what 'he' thinks of himself.
12/13/2012 10:10 AM
Posted by moy23 on 12/13/2012 10:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by sirpoopsalot on 12/12/2012 9:32:00 AM (view original):
For goodness sake, please shut up.
Bis still thinks self-awareness is what 'he' thinks of himself.
+1

His legacy has been established and cast in stone with this thread.
12/13/2012 10:38 AM
My self-awareness tells me it doesn't matter what people think about anything when they are stubborn and refuse to admit they are wrong, as several of you are doing here.

I keep telling you that your perceptions of me are incorrect. The world isn't flat and it actually does revolve around the sun, but I suspect Galileo had an easier time convincing people of their errors on those facts than I would have convincing any of you of your errors about me.

By the way, this is an online message board. There is no "legacy" for anyone. If you think otherwise, you must place a far greater significance on these discussions than I do.

12/13/2012 10:50 AM
Posted by bistiza on 12/13/2012 10:50:00 AM (view original):
My self-awareness tells me it doesn't matter what people think about anything when they are stubborn and refuse to admit they are wrong, as several of you are doing here.

I keep telling you that your perceptions of me are incorrect. The world isn't flat and it actually does revolve around the sun, but I suspect Galileo had an easier time convincing people of their errors on those facts than I would have convincing any of you of your errors about me.

By the way, this is an online message board. There is no "legacy" for anyone. If you think otherwise, you must place a far greater significance on these discussions than I do.

You've managed to convince an entire message board that you are a pompous *** and you are oblivious to it.  Congratulations.  
12/13/2012 11:07 AM
You've managed to convince an entire message board that you are a pompous *** and you are oblivious to it.  Congratulations. 

No.

A small group of message board posters - not an entire message board (how's THAT for an arrogant statement by you?) - have decided I'm arrogant based upon their own misguided assumptions, then refused to admit they were wrong when I showed them the facts to prove it.

Sure, I'm aware they still think I'm arrogant because they are stubborn and refuse to admit they were wrong. I don't care at all.

To me they are like a bunch of children who continue to chant something everyone knows isn't true, such as "John has cooties", while the adults are mildly amused by their antics. In this case, it's "Bistiza is arrogant" and Bistiza made the mistake of actually trying to show them they were wrong. You can't reason with children, and you can't reason with these people. They'll just keep chanting and having their fun, and the best you can hope for is to be mildly amused. That's what I'm doing now.
12/13/2012 11:58 AM
12/13/2012 12:27 PM
It may have come in a way designed to amuse yourself, but I will give you at least some credit for both recongnising and admitting you are in denial. That takes a lot of courage.

The next step is to come out and formally say you were wrong and I'm not arrogant, but I don't think you'll do that, and I understand it's probably too much for you. It's okay - at least you showed the fortitude to admit your denial, which is more than I can say for some others.

12/13/2012 12:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...32|33|34
What really eats me up... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.