i accidently put a pitcher with 23 st. in as a tandem A if i have him as a reliver and come into the game after the 6th inn. will it skip him and start the the tandem B pitcher?
11/7/2012 8:51 AM
No, if he is the next scheduled starter then he will start.
11/7/2012 8:56 AM
even if it is tandem and he is scheduled not to pitch til the 6th inn?
11/7/2012 9:08 AM

Do you always assume people who give you an answer you don't like didn't read the question and need to have it restated?

If a guy is your scheduled starter, he starts the game, no matter what changes you make to your pitching staff settings after he gets scheduled.  The only way he won't start is if you get him off that team's roster by game time.

11/7/2012 9:17 AM
There is still an advantage to putting him as a reliever: you can manipulate his pitch count more, limiting him to 5 pitches instead of the 40-pitch minimum for starters.

But, yeah, that dude is starting your next game.
11/7/2012 9:39 AM
Even if sabres changes his settings to get more email notifications?
11/7/2012 1:51 PM
Hm...Is sabres just going to let this go...let his profile speak for itself? Or is he just too busy competing in the playoffs to worry about a leaking douche nozzle...or two?
11/8/2012 9:48 AM
His record kinda sez "I started the wrong guy in the playoffs.  What can I do to correct my error?"

The leaking douche nozzleness could have been a lot worse.
11/8/2012 10:19 AM
I don't seeing him having any teams whose world is in the post-season right now.
11/8/2012 10:31 AM

You're right!!!  WTF is DW talking about?  And why was I listening?

11/8/2012 10:36 AM
He just won a championship in a world I play in. That's what I was talking. about. When you string seasons of perpetual losing together, you might give someone the benefit of the doubt when they try to understand a point clearly.
11/8/2012 11:58 AM
Neither Mike nor Tec are interested in giving anyone the benefit of doubt.  They exist to make themselves feel good on the inside by sarcasm behind a keyboard.
11/8/2012 12:27 PM
Where have I been sarcastic in this thread?
11/8/2012 12:36 PM
I had zero interest in this thread until someone decided that people were being douchey by answering a question.     If you don't like the answer, asking it again won't change it.
11/8/2012 12:42 PM
Posted by don_wide on 11/8/2012 11:58:00 AM (view original):
He just won a championship in a world I play in. That's what I was talking. about. When you string seasons of perpetual losing together, you might give someone the benefit of the doubt when they try to understand a point clearly.
Maybe sabres should give people the benefit of the doubt on their reading comprehension and not re-ask the question after getting answer?
11/8/2012 12:43 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.