I hope I am wrong Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/9/2012 1:01:00 PM (view original):
It isnt that we dont care, it is that we dont see evidence of proof connecting wather changes and greenhouse gases.

says the guy who looked at the polls and did not see evidence of an Obama victory.

BTW, where's my GC?

11/9/2012 7:36 PM
Posted by seamar_116 on 11/9/2012 7:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/9/2012 1:01:00 PM (view original):
It isnt that we dont care, it is that we dont see evidence of proof connecting wather changes and greenhouse gases.

says the guy who looked at the polls and did not see evidence of an Obama victory.

BTW, where's my GC?

I thought we have to the end of the month to settle accounts.

And I am willing to run with this comparison.

There were people that belived Obama would win and people believed Romney would win.

And we were right to discuss that.
11/9/2012 8:43 PM
Posted by occsid on 11/9/2012 1:34:00 PM (view original):
I don't have to. You can see the slant in the banners on most of those pages. 

The Petition Project? 

Global Warming Scare?

Probably a lot of the same people who believe we never walked on the moon. 

There we go again.

The left starts a war against any information that would dispute their opinions and against any scientist who disputes their conclusions.

And then you refuse to look at any alternate sources of opinion.

See a problem with your logic?
11/9/2012 8:47 PM
Any peer-reviewed science in there, or is it the usual con-the-rubes ****?
11/9/2012 8:56 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 11/9/2012 8:56:00 PM (view original):
No. No he doesn't have any peer-reviewed science. Just jibberish from the we didn't land on the moon group. 
11/9/2012 8:57 PM
Each house/apartment will be required to have a windmill installed and solar panels.  The government should pay for this. 
11/10/2012 2:51 PM
Posted by occsid on 11/9/2012 8:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by genghisxcon on 11/9/2012 8:56:00 PM (view original):
No. No he doesn't have any peer-reviewed science. Just jibberish from the we didn't land on the moon group. 
Again the scientific community is cicrcling the wagons against other opinions.

There are tons of scientists who dispute the Man Made link to the weather.

And I presented evidence of this.

11/10/2012 3:24 PM
Like the medical community is circling the wagons against snake oil salesmen.
11/10/2012 4:45 PM

Foodstamps Surge By Most In One Year To New All Time Record, In

Delayed Release

While there had been speculation that the BLS may delay the release of its October non-farm payroll number until after the election, it turned out there was no reason to worry. Perhaps this is because the number, while at stall speed, was not quite as horrible as some had expected (even if the change in average hourly earnings did tumble to new all time lows) and so boosted Obama's reelection chances. There was, however, another closely tracked number which perhaps is far more indicative of the economic "growth" in the past 4 years, which certainly had a delayed release. The number of course is that showing how many Americans are on foodstamps, and usually is released at the end of the month, or the first day or two of the next month. This time the USDA delayed its release nine days past the semi-official deadline, far past the election, and until Friday night to report August foodstamp data. One glance at the number reveals why: at 47.1 million, this was not only a new all time record, but the monthly increase of 420,947 from July was the biggest monthly increase in one year. One can see why a reported surge in food stamps ahead of the elections is something the USDA, and the administration may not have been too keen on disclosing.
11/11/2012 12:43 AM
Applebees and Papa Johns is joining the no more full time employees to save being taxed to death by Obamacare.
11/11/2012 12:44 AM
Posted by genghisxcon on 11/10/2012 4:45:00 PM (view original):
Like the medical community is circling the wagons against snake oil salesmen.
I wsnt aware of a large number of doctors signing a petition in support of snake oil salesman!

11/11/2012 3:59 AM
PAPAJOHN HAS TO HEAT HIS CASTLE
11/11/2012 4:55 AM
Obama caused the breakup of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber!!!     No word from the Whitehouse!    Another foreign policy failure!    WHEN WILL WE LEARN?????
11/11/2012 10:28 PM
education second, food first

feed the people
11/12/2012 12:32 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...11 Next ▸
I hope I am wrong Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.