I hope I am wrong Topic

I think Obama should offer up free tours of Bin Laden's grave to all republicans. 
11/15/2012 7:34 PM (edited)
Posted by bagchucker on 11/15/2012 4:38:00 PM (view original):
he won the election

its up to mohammed to come to the mountain
Its true. Obama doesnt have to be reasonable about it.

He did win.

Of course he will have a hard time blaming this on Bush.
11/15/2012 6:30 PM
OR

THE THE REPUGS IN THE HOUSE COULD BE BLAMED IN TWO YEARS FOR HAVING MORE LOYALTY TO GROVER NORQUIST THAN TO AMERIKA
11/15/2012 7:01 PM
And what power does Norquist have.

All he did was ask members of the congress to support a specific issue.

The left needs to turn this into something sinister.
11/15/2012 8:38 PM
Man, if the Dems signed a pledge and it was something that the righties weren't for, they're be hell raised, you can bet on that.  Half the ************* are still screaming for a birth certificate.
11/15/2012 9:19 PM
Half or 0.0003%??
11/15/2012 10:22 PM
the talk around the mall says half
11/16/2012 12:42 AM
18,000 more jobs lost with Hostess going under.
11/16/2012 8:13 AM
Stop being pessimistic.  We are only some good wealth distribution away from an economic renaissance. 
11/16/2012 8:18 AM
JOIN THE MILITARY

ISRAEL GONNA START WWIII
11/16/2012 8:19 AM
Posted by raucous on 11/15/2012 3:19:00 PM (view original):
I guess I need to look up Denny's.  I assume none of you guys go to Texaco for gas either, right?
There aren't any Texaco's here in Orlando.
11/16/2012 9:21 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 11/16/2012 8:19:00 AM (view original):
JOIN THE MILITARY

ISRAEL GONNA START WWIII
So if you are attacked over and over and just take it you are good.

If you respond WWIII is your fault??
11/16/2012 3:23 PM
Get your facts straight, Israel is the aggressor in that scenario.
11/16/2012 3:39 PM
How is Israel the aggressor?

Since they were legally established after WWII they have been the victims of non-stop attacks from their neighbors trying to wipe them out.

This is one of the things the left claims as an undisputed fact that I cannot imagine anyone with a brain and access to a book believing!
11/16/2012 4:10 PM
Surprise: PA College Slashes Instructors' Hours to Avoid Obamacare

Pennsylvania's Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC) is slashing the hours of 400 adjunct instructors, support staff, and part-time instructors to dodge paying for Obamacare.

"It's kind of a double whammy for us because we are facing a legal requirement [under the new law] to get health care and if the college is reducing our hours, we don't have the money to pay for it," said adjunct biology professor Adam Davis.

On Tuesday, CCAC employees were notified that Obamacare defines full-time employees as those working 30 hours or more per week and that on Dec. 31 temporary part-time employees will be cut back to 25 hours. The move will save an estimated $6 million.  

"While it is of course the college’s preference to provide coverage to these positions, there simply are not funds available to do so," said CCAC spokesperson David Hoovler. "Several years of cuts or largely flat funding from our government supporters have led to significant cost reductions by CCAC, leaving little room to trim the college’s budget further."

The solution, says United Steelworkers representative Jeff Cech, is that adjunct professors should unionize in an attempt to thwart schools seeking similar cost-savings efforts from avoiding Obamacare.  

"They may be complying with the letter of the law, but the letter of law and the spirit of the law are two different things," said Mr. Cech. "If they are doing it at CCAC, it can't be long before they do it other places."

Under the new CCAC policy, adjunct professors will only be allowed to teach 10 credit hours a semester. Adjuncts are paid $730 per credit hour. 

"We all know we are expendable," said Mr. Davis, "and there are plenty of people out there in this economy who would be willing to have our jobs."

11/23/2012 5:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...11 Next ▸
I hope I am wrong Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.