Most Trades by One Team in One Season? Topic

Posted by a_ersberg on 11/13/2012 1:01:00 PM (view original):
This is  quickly becoming my favorite thread.  Who is caracarn?
Well obviously sinverquenza is. Really now try an keep up ;p
11/13/2012 3:05 PM
Posted by a_ersberg on 11/13/2012 1:01:00 PM (view original):
This is  quickly becoming my favorite thread.  Who is caracarn?
Caracarn is one of many aliases of somebody who has haunted and tormented this site (and HBD, in particular) for many years.  Banned many times, comes back some time later with a new alias, tries to pretend to be a new guy, but eventually blows up and outs himself.

Usual M.O. is joining an HBD world, acting as a model citizen for some period of time, then blowing up by releasing all his players or trying to destroy his team or the world in some similar way.  Likewise, in the forums, his blow-ups usually come in the form of berating a number of folks and bragging about what a superior HBD player he is.
11/13/2012 3:11 PM
Posted by sinverguenza on 11/12/2012 12:19:00 AM (view original):
...says the guy who's won one in a dumbfounding 81 seasons.

i'm not going to apologize to any of you. i posted a fun question, and you miserably- depressed losers try to super-impose your pessimism and failures of lives on somebody else. 

so, i'm going to continue winning games and laughing at how most of you are overweight sissies who come here because you couldn't play real sports as children.

sorry i'm not sorry. 
Classic caracarn-like post.
11/13/2012 3:12 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........................

11/27/2012 8:25 PM
2 seasons ago in Harold Reynolds, i made 15 trades as a rookie. A veteran owner predicted that I wouldn't win more than 50 games after 2 trades. My team won 99 games and i beat him in the ALCS. Best revenge ever.
12/14/2012 11:25 AM
◂ Prev 123
Most Trades by One Team in One Season? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.