DIII coaches Topic

Our world becomes less populated each season. I was thinking that maybe having a weekly discussion forum may generate enough interest where people will elect to stay or stay a little longer rather than moving up or choosing to quit. There are several coaches that have quite a bit of knowledge to provide to new coaches. It might be fun to discuss up coming games or debate who is the team to beat at playoff time or who got or lost who during recruiting. The USA conference has been the most populated or one of the most for as far back as I can remember. They have had an active coaches corner so maybe that makes it interesting enough to retain coaches or get them to come over. Anyway if there is an interest lets hear your thoughts. We could do Tuesdays @ 9pm for an hour or so.
11/10/2012 9:12 AM
I'm all for it.  As a newer coach I'm interested in learning more information about the current engine.   
11/10/2012 10:59 AM
Almost every world has terrible DIII populations... I mean I think anything would be fun but actually bringing interest IDK how well it will work, the occupy Heisman was the largest movement I have EVER seen in GD to try to populate/motivate coaches and it has now sputtered after like 5 seasons. I do think this sounds like a fun idea though, that and/or creating conf vs conf. battles is a fun idea as well
11/10/2012 11:24 AM
Im not leaving D3 anytime soon.  I like my team and am staying put.
1/4/2016 1:27 PM
Any interest in GD is good as I'm concerned .
        But one of the main reasons for d3 low population is that it doesn't have the Advanced settings which offers a Lot more control over your team. Couple that with that Anyone can move up to d2 after 1 season of d3 regardless of your d3 record and it's a no brainer. Probably way more people in d2 than d3 but I have no stats on that.

1/4/2016 10:03 PM
Can't believe I wasted 5 bucks on this. Not sure how you " SIM" a game for 430 total offence and score a whooping 13 pts...... can't control anything in D3 just awful. Strongly recommend not wasting your time. After game 2 when this happened I packed it in on.
12/3/2016 12:59 PM
Posted by jackhammer04 on 12/3/2016 12:59:00 PM (view original):
Can't believe I wasted 5 bucks on this. Not sure how you " SIM" a game for 430 total offence and score a whooping 13 pts...... can't control anything in D3 just awful. Strongly recommend not wasting your time. After game 2 when this happened I packed it in on.
It gets much better at the other levels. DIII is to just help get a general idea of how the game works before getting potentially overwhelmed at the options at the next levels. I will say it makes it tougher if you really want to build up your Alma mater or something like that at DIII. anyone who is newer and reads this I'm always willing to help.
12/3/2016 7:12 PM
DIII coaches Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.