Most Championships all HD worlds Topic

Congratulations to acn24 for his 11th title in 237 seasons
12/19/2013 8:20 AM
Congratulations to Tianyi for winning #12 in 194 seasons. And congratulations to morganballer, who is now on the board with 5 championships in 155 seasons.
12/24/2013 11:22 PM (edited)
Posted by tianyi7886 on 12/7/2013 2:02:00 PM (view original):
I have a strong suspicion I won't win another virtual trophy.
that didn't take long ;) congrats
12/25/2013 5:06 AM
Just picked up #8 in 171 seasons. 

Edit: Wow you're quick, updated it without me even noticing. Lol. 
1/20/2014 1:39 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 12/25/2013 5:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tianyi7886 on 12/7/2013 2:02:00 PM (view original):
I have a strong suspicion I won't win another virtual trophy.
that didn't take long ;) congrats
Hmm, another one fell into my lap
1/24/2014 4:54 PM
Congrats to:
jsajsa for #8 in 69 years
gopokes24 for #6 in 252 years
paland for #5 in 207 years
1/29/2014 7:46 AM
Posted by chapelhillne on 11/12/2012 9:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gillispie1 on 11/12/2012 12:33:00 PM (view original):
tis sad to look at this list and know all these coaches who are not on merely for not being active. id put those guys up, there arent THAT many, but they won their championships in a time when winning a bunch was a lot less common, so i only think its fair to include them, guys like oldave and porkpower, would love to see the old guard up there until the new guys rightfully knock them off by winning more championships :)
olddave only had 4 when I checked.

1/29/2014 5:54 PM
Posted by coach_billyg on 11/16/2012 6:46:00 PM (view original):
ill be honest. the baby is going crazy and my wife still isnt home, so this is about all i got. so, i figured id give a list of titles or phrases for the top coaches, picking up on emy's OR - the king. i only even know who about half the guys on the list are, so maybe you guys can fill in. if i was me, but a me with less knowledge, i'd look at this list and want to know the back story behind the titles/phrases im putting in - why might you give it to them? or, it might make me remember something and smile, who the hell knows.

having 10 worlds is good but the down side is, you just dont get to know all the cool coaches out there, i think its fun to know a little history or something. so if anyone has some lines for coaches not on the list, that would be great. or, feel free to replace anything i pick, its really just random and for fun, i'd prefer people DID replace the ones i make up here because i dont do most of these guys justice. and again, its just for fun, i identified some people as "best X", for example, "best coach of the new engine". if its not you and you think it should be, sorry! i just picked people i thought had good claims, to maybe spark some interest in their history. if i saw someone labelled "best coach of the new engine", and i didnt know them, id sure want to know why someone could call them that (even if im only half right). so yeah, just for fun, but im also open to hearing if i got them wrong - i like those kind of conversations/friendly debates, in RL i like those kind of hearing about or talking about who are the best programs, even in sports where that doesn't mean i get to talk about how awesome UK is the whole time :)  - why not in HD? so, aejones, when you get ****** that i didnt call you the best coach in the new engine, feel free to call me out on it :)

OR - the king
oldave - chief ranter
kelby - most likely rantee (he deserves better, i know)
lostmyth - best d1 recruiter
clone - iowa state has fans?
uglyskunk - chief of arrogance (just ribbing)
tianyi - who is this guy and why is he so good?
aejones - best d2/d3 coach of the new engine
majresorter - the prince
coach_billyg - best team/game planner
fussyd - best zone run
tannermcc - the triple def champion
emy - the veteran's veteran
mpollon - an all-time great GLVer. oh yeah, and one of the best d2/d3 coaches ever, but that obviously comes second :)
girt/dalter - best coach of the new engine
grecianfox - class act, what else would you expect from stanford?
alblack - the guy who burns d1 coaches at the stake in the morning
bing - the best bingballer
rails - the best d2/d3 recruiter
zhawks - the guy who almost hated HD as much as vegaskevin
porkpower - champion superclasser
vandydave - dont talk the talk if you cant beat yourself for a championship!
kmason - should have stuck to poker
ryan75 - shhhh, you have enough titles already
johnsensing - a mediocre GLVer, but may be the best d1 coach of the new engine
acn - the best coach nobody talks about being the best coach
narcotico - has one of the two legendary d3 runs
plumpy - the original gangster

wifes home, im grasping at straws... so i better stop here. amazing to me how many coaches have so many titles now, its crazy. someone suggested a veterans world or something, i never realized how ridiculous the competition might be, until i saw this list (the championship list, not my stupid list here)

1/29/2014 5:55 PM
Congratulations to lwbraun for championship #16,moving him into a tie for 4th place.
2/3/2014 7:06 AM
Congrats to aejones for #20 in 263 seasons.
2/4/2014 7:38 AM
Congratulations to oldman for #14 in 191 seasons. Also - this is his 4th championship in the last 5 seasons at Michigan State, in Crum, which is a huge accomplishment.
2/6/2014 7:52 AM
Congratulatiomns to jsajsa who has won 9 in 71 seasons, and Dr. Snell with #5 in 125 seasons
2/23/2014 9:21 AM
Just updated this list. If anyone sees any inaccuracies, feel free to let me know. Best way would be through sitemail, so that I see it.
5/28/2014 8:23 AM
Just updated bluespruce from 5 to 6. That is one I had missed. I am in 6 worlds, so I am more liable to miss the worlds I am not in.
5/28/2014 9:37 AM
chap is clearly half man, half machine :O
5/30/2014 12:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...15 Next ▸
Most Championships all HD worlds Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.