Most Championships all HD worlds Topic

thats pretty wild, for you, oldman, and oldman_sons to have so many titles between those accounts. quite an accomplished father/son combo! not much effort for 9 titles is pretty damn good :)
9/12/2013 9:19 PM
Posted by coach_billyg on 9/10/2013 11:19:00 AM (view original):
this list is awesome, and i understand why chapel does it by ID. yet, i often wonder where people (not just IDs) stand, where it gets muddled at the top with all the alt IDs. i feel like it would be interesting to at least have a top 10 or something of the complete list. that said, almost everyone on that list has multiple IDs and im not sure who all might have what id where, don't want to go making trouble for someone. im also not sure of the details here. so, im going to throw a list out here and maybe others can chime in with corrections, and maybe those omitted unintentionally or with names omitted can let me know if they are OK adding them and what their alts are. anyway heres my best crack at it:

39  oldresorter/ryan75
24? lostmyth/etc
20  coach_billyg/gillspie/etc
18 aejones
17-18 <name omitted>
17  <name omitted>
16-17  rails (did he have one on an alt?)
16  emy/dcy/angmar
14-16? girt/daalter/etc (didnt look up alts, please advise)
14   lwbraun (alts? i have no idea, only guy on the list im not that familiar with)

anyone know anyone i missed? or the correct counts for any of these guys? theres lot of guys at 10+ titles who may have alts i dont know, thats why im curious to see if we can sketch out a top 10. if anyone would like to sitemail me but keep their alts in confidence, im happy to verify the # of titles and add you without a name. i dont really plan to update this like chapel does i just thought it would be interesting to know who stands where, as really i am not sure, and i assume most people are less sure than i am. 
I can stick this under the original list and try to maintain it, but I will need some help. If anyone knows of any others, send them in.
9/12/2013 11:28 PM
Also - unrelated question, but I can't seem to copy and paste into the forums. Is there a trick to it? I had to retype the whole list.
9/12/2013 11:48 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 9/12/2013 11:48:00 PM (view original):
Also - unrelated question, but I can't seem to copy and paste into the forums. Is there a trick to it? I had to retype the whole list.
right click. paste. new window. repeat.
9/13/2013 1:43 AM
I wonder if it is because I am using a mac now. I used to be able to do that, but it does not work. I am going to try with other browsers. I tried with Safari, and also with Chrome. I can see it paste for a split second, but then it just disappears, like it was never there. 
9/13/2013 7:44 AM
chapel thats what happens to me when i try to paste directly into the forum box. can you get the special paste window up anymore? if you arent using the special paste window thats the problem.
9/13/2013 11:20 AM
if you are going to maintain that multiple ID list, dwoelfin (i think some #s after it) has 5 and swiftwsut has 4 last i knew, so 9 total. there were two guys with 10 between a couple titles, althogh it might have changed. killbatman/spacicity was one but i forgot the other. might actually be in this thread somewhere... i know girt has more than 11, maybe he can update us when he checks in some day. hes got 4 on daalter it says earlier in the thread so at least 15 is safe. lostmyth it appears is 25, i was just throwing 24 out there.

just a thought, because there are so many people with multiple IDs, might you want to just make that one 10+? seems like 5+ on a single ID was a great limit to keep the list reasonable, but this one is harder to maintain... whatever you want to do would be great!!

for some reason i feel like joehof might have had an alt with titles too, but i could be wrong. of the few guys in the 10+ with a single ID listed, most actually have alt IDs, i just dont know if their alts have titles...
9/13/2013 11:43 AM (edited)
Posted by lwbraun on 9/12/2013 5:43:00 PM (view original):
Oldman_sons consists of oldman and his two sons. One is myself and the other is zedonk. We all take some part in oldman_sons teams although not much effort is put into those teams.
If there's not much effort, stop taking all the good Louisiana recruits in Smith! :)
9/13/2013 5:52 PM
Posted by coach_billyg on 9/13/2013 11:20:00 AM (view original):
chapel thats what happens to me when i try to paste directly into the forum box. can you get the special paste window up anymore? if you arent using the special paste window thats the problem.
I tried that too, but it didn't help either.
9/14/2013 2:16 PM
Have you seen our team the last couple of years jeff? We probably should have recruited out of Loiusanna.
9/14/2013 2:59 PM
Congratulations to Mniven who won his 8th title in 189 seasons at St. Joseph's IN in D2, and to blapo21 who is on the board with 5 in 147 Seasons with a championship at Washington State in D1
9/14/2013 6:47 PM
Congratulations to ohyesyouwill for winning Championship #5 in 160 seasons
9/18/2013 8:03 AM
Congratulations to aejones for winning #19 in 243 seasons, and to aromano for #10 in 330 seasons.
9/29/2013 8:28 AM
spasticity (aka killbatman) just won another title in Rupp D3 with Johnson and Wales.
9/30/2013 4:31 PM
Congratulations to kmasonbx who won his 7th title in 165 seasons. Thanks for the update brianxavier. I am not in Rupp any more, so I don't get an email mentioning the end of the season, which is what reminds me to look.
10/16/2013 6:46 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...15 Next ▸
Most Championships all HD worlds Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.