Most Championships all HD worlds Topic

i checked because i was surprised he wasn't on the list-- kmasonbx has 5
11/13/2012 6:58 AM
Posted by barretchap on 11/13/2012 12:24:00 AM (view original):
If someone has the time and access to all worlds, couldn't we get the list of all-time titles by going to the coach records tab and all-time titles for the world?  Unfortunately I don't have that kind of free-time.  It wouldn't account for an alias, but would give a comprehensive list.
Good point. I have access to a lot of worlds, but not all of them. That would give us the ones that were retired.
11/13/2012 7:53 AM
This thread has made me depressed. I suck!
11/13/2012 10:05 AM
Just to add, Oldresorter also has 5 titles under his Ryan75 ID.

36 titles all-time?  There's only one king!
11/14/2012 12:02 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 11/14/2012 12:03:00 AM (view original):
Just to add, Oldresorter also has 5 titles under his Ryan75 ID.

36 titles all-time?  There's only one king!
man, that is a LOT of championships. i really dont know how he coaches all those teams together. i cant imagine running 10 teams and winning with any of them. well, i guess over enough time, you'd sort of have to win one eventually - assuming you were at least fielding NT quality teams and stuff, which I think he does, like, everywhere. but it seems like you'd never really get to focus on any of them, and somehow he keeps so many so competitive. i know personally if i stop paying attention to my teams its like, dramatically lower performance. i used to try to run 3-4 teams, but i couldnt get any of them really going, so i cut back to really focusing on just the best 1-2 each season, and it worked wonders. 10, man, i just couldnt do it.
11/14/2012 2:05 PM

It's a weird feeling to have played less seasons than the king has championships.

11/14/2012 2:29 PM
Just added a few more retired coaches that I found.
11/14/2012 3:54 PM
are you going to combine the people who have titles under multiple IDs? that totally changes the landscape at the 10+ title group if you dont. that included at least,
OR - 36
LM - 25?
CBG - 19
acn - 13 (i think)
girt - 12
emy - 11 (9 i guess until he reveals his 3rd id. i vaguely remember him having another, but cant recall what it was)
spacticity - 10
11/14/2012 4:34 PM (edited)
any1 know - i feel like rails might have had 1 title under an alt - any1 know if thats possibly true?
11/14/2012 4:36 PM
looks like that 14 people with 10+ titles - wow - thats a **** ton. it was 4 for the longest time, and i guess combalt won his 10th and made it 5 at some point. i always thought if a coach had 10 titles, that easily made them a top 10 coach, but i cant believe how many guys have pulled it off, and how many are so close. pretty awesome. on the down side, makes my 19 titles really seem a lot less than they used to be ;) but total titles has never been my claim to fame, so i guess it doesnt really matter
11/14/2012 4:37 PM
I wish I'd had the foresight years ago to keep everything under 1 id to avoid the alias stuff.  I blame the WIS mirror sites making it so easy to go back and forth.

But billy I completely agree about threads like these.  I really enjoy seeing how I can stack up against what others have done.  Your work on the cross-world records was really neat, I never thought anything like that would be available.  You should update those before my crappy season at RPI finishes ;)
11/14/2012 5:01 PM
If someone wants to research titles for combined aliases, I could include those in the thread at the top of the forum, underneath the existing list of wins by a single user name. I just don't know all of the aliases. But I would be happy to add it to this forum if anyone wants to post them.
11/14/2012 10:23 PM
Narcotico has to be an alias, right?? 9 titles in 53 seasons?? I mean.... whoa.
11/14/2012 10:29 PM
Posted by caesari on 11/14/2012 10:29:00 PM (view original):
Narcotico has to be an alias, right?? 9 titles in 53 seasons?? I mean.... whoa.
Nope! All my HD seasons have been at D3 Greensboro - Tark, except for a couple seasons with another D3 team which I quickly dropped when I was first getting started.

I had played the NBA sim, and GD for a bit(making a few NC games but losing heartbreakers)and plenty of other sim/strategy games before starting, which allowed me to ramp up pretty quickly here. Sadly the titles aren't rolling in at the same rate any more - I'm not putting in the same time/effort, and D3 Tark has gotten tougher in the past 15-20 seasons...local recruiting is ridiculous with all the top conferences piled on top of one another, battles galore and it's much harder to assemble championship talent.

btw - never had a mentor or anything like that - most of my knowledge of the game came from *gasp* the forums

12/21/2012 12:16 PM (edited)
just admit it narcotico, i taught you everything you know about HD. right? right. remember how, when you started dominating at greensboro, there i was at howard payne in d3 tark, beating your... i mean, getting my *** handed to me? if not for that, how would you have ever learned?
11/16/2012 4:47 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...15 Next ▸
Most Championships all HD worlds Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.