Black-balled for complaining? Topic

Mannowar...you are putting to verse that which is unthinkable, saying that which cannot be spoken.... that their is NOT a level playing field in GD!!!!

I would say this extends to HD as well; that there are programmed fails for humans vs sim AI teams in low-human-populated conferences at conf tourney time, to save WIS $3 should a human actually win a conf tournament.... but I digress.....

There are those here who will say, basically,  that you are full of s**t, or that you arent game planning correctly, etc.  What I will say is that should someone sue WIS and make them provide their programming code for GD, I bet they would be in a world of hurt, cuz I'm betting that their are many instances where not all of us have the same chance at reaping rewards, or even being in a position to obtain them, as some others.  Perhaps (and this perhaps is heavy on the maybe), the weird occurrences in regards to your situation, or mine (see forum topic "Leaving WIS for Greyog" I started on 11/15), or just statistical noise... but if that is the case, why doesnt WIS fix their problems, rather than keep charging us for an inferior and unloial game?  Perhaps more to the point, why should those of us who are not brainwashed for WIS accept this product and give them money to be short-changed, whether by design or coincidence? Anyone who doesnt recgonize how bad the logic is for GD in particular, is living with their head up their arse, cuz they arent seeing the whole picture.  Anyone else interested in another game site, let me know via site mail while I still have it (I expect I too will shortly be black balled or banned altogether).  I am leaving too, leaving HD as well as GD; I am hoping to encourage as many people as possible to go, because I think the only way WIS will make any changes to GD and HD is when it hits them on their financial statements.  ANyone who thinks differently, ask yourself how long you've been promised updates and fixes, and then ask yourself how many promises have been filled--- WIS is long on promise, short on results.  Stop being chumps, everyone!
11/15/2012 10:54 PM
Funny, I was just on the greydog site looking around after reading your post about leaving...
11/16/2012 8:50 AM
If interested in greydog and football, check out www.gdcfl.com.  That league has a lot of owners that were previously playing WIS or that are still currently playing WIS.  Look around there and then click on the 'forums' tab at the top to take you to well, the forum site where information along these lines is posted.
11/16/2012 9:01 AM
You are entitled to your opinion, north, but please don't send spam emails to an entire world population because you don't like the WIS rating system. It's whiny and lame.
11/16/2012 10:16 AM
treyomo... I am entitled to my opinion, just as you are.  You think my actions lame and whiny, many others dont.... I could not care less what you think, so go take a flyin' leap at something.  I will email who I want when I want.
11/16/2012 11:18 AM
11/16/2012 12:22 PM
Maybe you should buy some cheese for that whine....
11/16/2012 6:56 PM
Posted by osgonlz on 11/16/2012 6:56:00 PM (view original):
Maybe you should buy some cheese for that whine....
+1,000,000
11/16/2012 7:50 PM
Its time we all face the truth. The great update isn't happening and isn't going to for a long time if ever.

The Great and Wonderful norbad totally screwed this game up this last January/February with his fantastic update. conte who everyone trashes on here at least had fixed his mess by the time he left. Now you have good teams getting blown out by bad ones and first year human teams and sim teams beating good human coached teams on a regular basis. When conte left talent was at least the driving force. The pile of dog dung we play now is not even a game. Now this is little more than a bunch of TO's, penalties and pure randomness.

I do believe cheating is quite prevalent in this game. The past shananigans is all the proof I need of its present existence.

For those that will say why don't I just leave if I don't like it. I have given away teams already that I have had for a long time. I am down to one team and a couple that I help c0-coach. I am very close to giving up my last team. I have kept the co-coach teams b/c these guys that i coach with are my friends and the only reason I stay with this crap.

But the promises are nothing but smoke screens to be sure.

11/16/2012 8:06 PM
Wrong. The great update HAS  happened and we all missed it.   
11/16/2012 9:09 PM
Posted by ozzzball19 on 11/16/2012 9:01:00 AM (view original):
If interested in greydog and football, check out www.gdcfl.com.  That league has a lot of owners that were previously playing WIS or that are still currently playing WIS.  Look around there and then click on the 'forums' tab at the top to take you to well, the forum site where information along these lines is posted.
Thanks for that link ozz.!!!   I've been poking around on that site off and on all day since you posted it and it looks more like what I was looking for to begin with before someone steered me toward WIS. Looks like more of a learning curve at first, but much more individual gameplan control.  Their welcome page pretty much sums up how I feel right now.

Jibe, I too have given up on all the other teams I co-coach with the exception of one, which the other coach pays for every month.  I just run his offense and do the recruiting, but I'm pretty much at the brink of giving that up as well, and if I do indeed switch over to gdcfl, I won't have time or interest for that any longer either.
11/16/2012 9:14 PM
I am buying Greydog tonight or tomorrow.... hope to see all of you there. 

And for those who think we (those with negative views of Gridiron Dynasty as a product)..... how fu**ing stupid are you to continue to pay for a subpar product that will probably never be functional to the point that it resembles what it is advertised as --- a college football simulation?  I may be whining, but at least I have the good sense to stop paying for a subpar product with terrible/nonresponsive customer support.  Those of you who stay because you think this is a quality game.... you're fools.  Those of you who stay because you dont think there are alternatives.... there are.  To those of you who dont speak up and demand a better product for the good money you are paying.... stop being chumps.
11/16/2012 9:31 PM
◂ Prev 12
Black-balled for complaining? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.