Leaving WIS for Greydog Topic

Posted by coach_deen on 11/17/2012 8:11:00 AM (view original):
I think a lot of GD coaches are spoiled, plain and simple. I've played just about every sports SIM out there, college & pro, and as far as I'm concerned GD is the best. To say we shouldn't pay for an inferior product is nuts. Inferior to what? In you mean inferior to perfection you're right. GD isn't perfect, it could be better an I believe, without a doubt, that it will be better after the next update is completed. Until then I'll continue to play...and pay for...the #1 SIM college football game on the net.
While I don't like the repetition of complaints about GD...and wish those kinds of posts would just "go away", I feel like I should add to this thread by saying that I am in general agreement with coach deen.

I found this game by accident almost 2 years ago and now have 2 teams by myself and just started co-coaching another.  While the game certainly could use some improvements (and we all know what they are), it is still worth $10 very 35 days (assuming you pay full price).  I started to try Greydog once and I rapidly decided it would require way too much investment of my time to play it.  Perhaps I was wrong, but that is what it looked like to me.

Bottom line:  I would recommend this game to all of my friends if they want to play college football.  
11/19/2012 9:38 AM
I have a great time playing WIS and GD and just started with Pigskin Empire but it is very time consuming, but it may get better as I go along. The great thing about Pigskin Empire is that you can create your own plays and drill each player to get him better during the season. Much more control, much more time spent. Send me a PM and maybe we can take over a team together. Right now I am at Arizona as the OC but each month starts a new season so on Dec 1 a group of GDer's can take over a team maybe and see how we do.
11/19/2012 11:24 AM
Posted by beebster32 on 11/19/2012 11:24:00 AM (view original):
I have a great time playing WIS and GD and just started with Pigskin Empire but it is very time consuming, but it may get better as I go along. The great thing about Pigskin Empire is that you can create your own plays and drill each player to get him better during the season. Much more control, much more time spent. Send me a PM and maybe we can take over a team together. Right now I am at Arizona as the OC but each month starts a new season so on Dec 1 a group of GDer's can take over a team maybe and see how we do.
Whoa-- sitemail me, if you don't mind. I've never heard of this.
11/19/2012 11:40 AM
Really,Jake?! Really!?
11/19/2012 4:26 PM
◂ Prev 123
Leaving WIS for Greydog Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.