Bryant - Season 85 (DIII) Topic

Thank you guys for the support. I really appreciate that, and it's great to see that all the effort is resulting in something interesting for many coaches. Thanks.
11/20/2012 3:31 PM
Great work Elkhour, this thread definitely makes the game more enjoyable for me. I'd like to start contributing, so I'm going to start a "real" coaches poll for Bryant DIII if I can get enough coaches willing to participate. There will be 3 opportunities to vote this season, once after the non-conference portion of the schedule, then 4 games into conference play, and the final poll will be after the regular season but before the cc games are played. If you'd be interested in participating, please sitemail me so I can know roughly how many coaches will be participating.
11/20/2012 3:33 PM
Posted by bisoneer on 11/20/2012 3:33:00 PM (view original):
Great work Elkhour, this thread definitely makes the game more enjoyable for me. I'd like to start contributing, so I'm going to start a "real" coaches poll for Bryant DIII if I can get enough coaches willing to participate. There will be 3 opportunities to vote this season, once after the non-conference portion of the schedule, then 4 games into conference play, and the final poll will be after the regular season but before the cc games are played. If you'd be interested in participating, please sitemail me so I can know roughly how many coaches will be participating.
I'm so much for this, and I will contribute. For your "real" coaches poll, instead of sending you the rankings that are based on my EPR formulas (those that I post in this thread), I will send you my subjective rankings. Hopefully more coaches will be willing to participate and you can get something going.
11/20/2012 3:46 PM
I'd like to participate if you're offering bisoneer. Just let me know!
11/21/2012 10:32 AM
they  as in whatif  should pay or comp yu to do this in several / many worlds

we use to have a few basic threads come playoff time  of course in old engine yu use to have a fairly good idea of which teams would rise

not gonna be one and done this time / st olaf has made huge changes and weree barely barely on the list at 25

will run table and try to change some eyes   recent title has us starving like zombies in all worlds as we have changed a ton recently

happy thx to elk  we should get the guy a turkey    :  )  

good luck all

11/21/2012 12:33 PM
Congrats on the NT in warner mfnmyers.
11/21/2012 12:38 PM
I would participate in the coaches poll as well.
11/21/2012 12:39 PM
Congrats on the NC in Warner mfnmyers. Reason I have you at #25 is the defense. You have a great offense (rank is 11 in the league according to my ratings), but you seem to lack talent on defense this season, LB and DB mainly because you have a great DL. Good luck!
11/21/2012 1:13 PM
11/21 review and 11/22 games that you shouldn't miss - post is up
11/21/2012 2:55 PM
thx again  superv   in wilk been to dance only to fall like 5 times

no it means little  just keep getting there   and elk  its funny cause i love my def but very worried about off

yu are keeping some people staying around prob

real seasons for all don't really start til conf champs

get rollin elf  and pass the gravy    please
11/21/2012 7:08 PM
This has just been updated with week 3 now in the books.
11/22/2012 3:57 PM
As of right now there are only 4 coaches who have said they are interested in starting a coaches poll. I'll go ahead and post the top 25 once I get the votes from each coach, but there's still plenty more room for more coaches to join in. Just sitemail me if you're interested in participating.
11/24/2012 5:38 PM
Okay, here is my Bisoneer Coaches Poll (BCP) including votes from myself, Elkhour, Superv97 and Bucki22. I'd like to start off by saying a big thank you to those who took the time to participate. Voting took place after the Non-conference portion of the schedule and the next poll will take place 4 games into conference play. Please let me know if you're interested, the more coaches involved the better it will be! Now, for the top 25:

1. Austin (1)
2. Concordia (WI) (1)
3. Ferrum (2)
4. Gettysburg
5. Huntingdon
6. Howard Payne
7. Wisconsin-Platteville
8. Whittier
9. Linfield
10. Massachussetts Institute of Technology
10. St. Olaf
12. Menlo
13. Mount Union
14. Merchant Marine
15. Methodist
16. Bluffton
17. Wisconsin-Stout
18. Trinity (TX)
19. California Lutheran
20. Wilmington (OH)
21. Loras
22. New Jersey
23. East Texas Baptist University
24. Guilford
24. Oberlin

Others receiving votes: Susquehanna, Macalester, Wabash, Franklin & Marshall, Greenville, Albion, Lewis & Clark, Millsaps and King's.
11/24/2012 11:38 PM
Thanks for that bisoneer, good effort. And thanks to superv97 and bucki22 for voting. I hope we get some more coaches voting and we get this thing rolling.
If this is the case, will "reserve" a post for Bisoneer coaches poll (BCP) at the beginning of next season's thread.
11/25/2012 9:19 AM
I'm asking coaches in our conference to participate. Everyone should do the same. Maybe sitemail a few?     

11/25/2012 1:54 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Bryant - Season 85 (DIII) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.