Bryant - Season 85 (DIII) Topic

Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals elkhour, that is awesome.

Congrats to kcwallace on the NT, and on redemption against hallgren from last season.  Excellent season guys.
12/8/2012 3:08 PM
You folks may be interested to know that jjmurphy, who was at Otterbein from seasons 18 to 81, just led Virginia Union to a 23-20 win over Morehouse in the Division II title game.
12/8/2012 7:17 PM
JJ is a great coach, Glad he is getting it done at DII! Congrats to KC on his title, wouldn't mind a rubber match next season if everyone else would oblige :)
12/8/2012 7:55 PM
Hallgren, you team is great. I was shocked Linfield pulled it off. I would be happy to have a third strait NC game vs Gettysburg.
12/9/2012 4:57 AM
I see my replacement at MIT has bailed. Bah.
12/9/2012 8:12 AM
Posted by tribewriter on 12/9/2012 8:12:00 AM (view original):
I see my replacement at MIT has bailed. Bah.
Come back sport! Next season's gonna be even more competitive! I play in 5 different worlds and Bryant is by far the most competitive one as far as DIII is concerned. As long as this group of other coaches (hallgren, kcwallace, superv, bugeaters, mfnmyers, bisoneer, gezeus, travs, slider, soupman, stinkos, lawhorns, eblake, dscv, tannhauser, mojolad, nauds, etc...) as long as they're hanging around I'm not moving up, although already moving up in the other worlds.
12/9/2012 10:03 AM
we are going nowere for at least next 50 years  -  of course  could argue we are going / have been going nowhere here

ready to recr vs hallgren   ready and willing

elk  do you post at all in other worlds as i have not seen them   as we  st loaf play 5 worlds as well   all olaf  all the time
12/11/2012 7:44 AM
I'm posting only in Bryant for now because been here for 7 seasons, all in DIII, so i'm starting to know a lot about those good coaches I mentioned.
In another worlds, I either joined recently or moved up a division recently, so don't have a good idea about other teams/coaches. I think I played against your Olaf in Warner a couple of times (I have Chowan over there), but for example now I think this will be my last season there and I will move up to DII Warner next season. That's why I don't post.
Here in Bryant, I intend to stay at Concordia for a while, and recently I started knowing the coaches that have good teams year in/year out, which is why I'm only doing this "additional" effort of keeping this thread up only here in Bryant for now.
12/11/2012 10:26 AM
elkhour I've been gone from the game for almost 5 years and joined a couple of other worlds recently and came across what you are doing here on this board and it's the reason I am going to get a team again in Bryant when it opens on Wednesday. Nice job your doing.
12/11/2012 8:33 PM
Posted by mfnmyers on 12/11/2012 7:44:00 AM (view original):
we are going nowere for at least next 50 years  -  of course  could argue we are going / have been going nowhere here

ready to recr vs hallgren   ready and willing

elk  do you post at all in other worlds as i have not seen them   as we  st loaf play 5 worlds as well   all olaf  all the time
Will someone tell MFNmyers that it is not a good idea to try and battle against somebody who is recruiting under 180 miles away and he is recruiting over 1000 to 1500 miles away, I have tried but he keeps coming back for more recruiting beatdowns!!!!
12/11/2012 9:07 PM
Yeah, it used to crack me up when I was at MIT and scouted some guy in Maine and saw that mfnmyers was on him. I kept having to take a rolled-up newspaper to St. Olaf and Ferrum and tell them to stay out of New England.
12/11/2012 10:40 PM
Posted by tribewriter on 12/11/2012 10:40:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, it used to crack me up when I was at MIT and scouted some guy in Maine and saw that mfnmyers was on him. I kept having to take a rolled-up newspaper to St. Olaf and Ferrum and tell them to stay out of New England.
Nice Tribe, I like your style!!!!!
12/12/2012 9:00 AM
Posted by bearhockey on 12/11/2012 8:33:00 PM (view original):
elkhour I've been gone from the game for almost 5 years and joined a couple of other worlds recently and came across what you are doing here on this board and it's the reason I am going to get a team again in Bryant when it opens on Wednesday. Nice job your doing.
Greenville in the IBFC is a great team with lots of talent. They have consistently been good under jjl58 for many seasons. The team is available now if you want to join. I would love to avoid seeing this team going to a sim, since this has been my main conference rivalry and challenge ever since I played in Bryant.
12/12/2012 11:27 AM
Posted by tribewriter on 12/11/2012 10:40:00 PM (view original):
Lol, I have to do the same to them down in georgia, miss, and florida.  Those guys are everywhere in recruiting....lol.
12/13/2012 8:41 PM
If they want to waste their money they can be my guest, just hurts their own teams!!!!!!!
12/14/2012 8:47 AM
◂ Prev 12345
Bryant - Season 85 (DIII) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.