Kenny Powers Season 11 - FILLED Topic

Kenny Powers, a great, competitive world is looking for owners for Season 11!  I have taken over as commissioner this season and am looking to continue bringing in high quality owners that will help carry on the world in the spirit in which it was created in April 2010.

Our world rules are:

SALARY CAP:  $100 million.  Teams cannot exceed 100 million in their salary budget.  This is a unique world feature that minimizes the number of max contracts that can be offered. 
CASH IN TRADES: not allowed to exceed the player's remaining salary
CITY CHANGES:  new owners may select the city of thier choice, after that owners are allowed to change cities one time.  owners may not switch franchises within the world.
TANKING RULES: SOFT minimum of a 4 year rolling total of 55/125/195/280.  Owners who do not meet these will have their performance evaluated to see if they've put in sufficient effort to continue in the world.  If it is determined that poor performance is the result of team neglect or tanking, you'll be asked to leave the world.  Personal extenuating circumstances are considered in the review. 
MINORS: maintain your minor league squads.  Auto-manage is fine, but you are expected to ensure there are enough pitchers on the roster to avoid fatigue issues.

BLOG: Check out our recently developed blog here - more content to come soon!

Below are the available teams.  If you have an interest in joining, please sitemail me or post here.  Thanks!

NO OPENINGS - FILLED

1/11/2013 3:13 PM (edited)
Happy Thanksgiving all!  Celebrate by joining this great world!
11/22/2012 10:51 AM
Great teams still available!
11/25/2012 8:26 AM
5 teams available in a great world - join now!
11/25/2012 11:06 PM
bump, still some great teams left here!
11/27/2012 9:08 AM
get one of these great teams now!
11/28/2012 9:37 AM
fun world, unique 100 mil salary cap, join now!
11/29/2012 9:28 AM
bump, great teams still available!
11/30/2012 11:01 AM (edited)
still looking for owners for this great world!
12/1/2012 10:56 PM
the natives are restless, why have none of these teams been adopted by someone?  This is a good world, with reasonable criteria (rules) that prevent both tanking and shooting the moon (either of which can be detrimental to a world).  So get the lead out of your ^^^ and join today be sitemailing alogman1
12/2/2012 9:19 AM
alright - so you are all alseep - no new owners in the last 24 hours -  BOOM BANG KEPOW  wake the hell  up and grab a team - sitemail alogman1 today
12/3/2012 8:35 AM
Good world, Good owners. Teams available in basically whatever building status that you want. I look forward to crushing my new rivals in Las vegas or Cheyenne. Or atleast talking trash while getting crushed. Lets go!
12/3/2012 6:41 PM
bump
12/4/2012 8:15 AM
Posted by themojoking on 12/3/2012 6:41:00 PM (view original):
Good world, Good owners. Teams available in basically whatever building status that you want. I look forward to crushing my new rivals in Las vegas or Cheyenne. Or atleast talking trash while getting crushed. Lets go!
actually, rivals or not, I hope to "CRUSH" YOU (I know, not very friendly of me (but you have to give me points for honesty)) after you sitemail alogman1 and join Kenny Powers
12/4/2012 6:18 PM (edited)
Down to 5 openings.  Join this passionate group of owners for some great competition!
12/4/2012 9:37 PM
12345 Next ▸
Kenny Powers Season 11 - FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.