Iba simmed at 3:35 a.m.
11/28/2012 3:40 AM
It is progressing ... IBA ran just a couple of seconds ago.

Normally the sims seem to run unattended during the night on a schedule.  Whenever there is a problem where the process exits, it seems that manual intervention is necessary to get things back on track.

It would also seem that they do not have anyone assigned to watch the system and verify that the process completes successfully every day.

I would think that they could (and SHOULD) assign someone to track the progress of Hoops Dynasty every night since this has happened 3 nights in a row.
11/28/2012 3:42 AM
Posted by hughesjr on 11/28/2012 3:43:00 AM (view original):
It is progressing ... IBA ran just a couple of seconds ago.

Normally the sims seem to run unattended during the night on a schedule.  Whenever there is a problem where the process exits, it seems that manual intervention is necessary to get things back on track.

It would also seem that they do not have anyone assigned to watch the system and verify that the process completes successfully every day.

I would think that they could (and SHOULD) assign someone to track the progress of Hoops Dynasty every night since this has happened 3 nights in a row.
I just don't feel like Sable listens, and only interacts when a new update arises.
11/28/2012 3:46 AM
The Rupp tournament brackets haven't posted yet
11/28/2012 6:40 AM
the world is really ending
11/28/2012 7:10 AM
Posted by alblack56 on 11/28/2012 6:40:00 AM (view original):
The Rupp tournament brackets haven't posted yet
Thought I was crazy and forgetting how the schedule worked when I didn't see those.

Still no sight of them though....
11/28/2012 7:13 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.