Media Bias Poll Topic

I really don't know how Palin gets through the day having to endure articles on Huffpost like that.
11/27/2012 6:42 PM
Also, the movie first aired on March 10th 2012. It was news, you dummy.
11/27/2012 6:52 PM
So there in no one on the left that sees anything off kilter.

Anything?

Even a little?

Does the left really want to appear less mainstream than the evil Swamp?
11/27/2012 7:34 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/27/2012 5:03:00 PM (view original):
An unqualified and inexperienced person nominated for 2nd highest political post in the country was exposed as the unqualified and inexperienced candidate she was. That's the media's JOB.

Uh, okay then.

Um, blind spot alert....We kinda have a VP in there right now who's clearly unqualified.  He obviously has more political experience than Palin, but where were those performing their "job" on Biden? 

What the media did on Palin was far more than going after her qualifications.  They went after her and her family personally with a vigor.  You dramatically understate their agenda.

Does that mean I think Palin was qualified?  No.  But I'm not blind to the obvious media hit pieces on her.

11/27/2012 8:40 PM
She was crucified by the media, far beyond just questioning her politics or qualifications.  It became a media vendetta.  Nobody can argue that it wasn't.
11/27/2012 9:42 PM
swampluck22 can.   In fact, he already has.
11/28/2012 8:22 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Well thought out and insightful.

Thank you.
11/28/2012 10:26 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I much prefer those over bisz's long-winded nonsense.   You're direct and to the point.    I was unable to finish any of his posts before I decided blocking him was the best option.
11/28/2012 10:40 AM
Posted by silentpadna on 11/27/2012 8:40:00 PM (view original):
An unqualified and inexperienced person nominated for 2nd highest political post in the country was exposed as the unqualified and inexperienced candidate she was. That's the media's JOB.

Uh, okay then.

Um, blind spot alert....We kinda have a VP in there right now who's clearly unqualified.  He obviously has more political experience than Palin, but where were those performing their "job" on Biden? 

What the media did on Palin was far more than going after her qualifications.  They went after her and her family personally with a vigor.  You dramatically understate their agenda.

Does that mean I think Palin was qualified?  No.  But I'm not blind to the obvious media hit pieces on her.

Biden was a Senator for like 35 years. He chaired the Judiciary and Foreign Relations Committees. The biggest criticisms are that he's long winded and not an academic. What makes him "clearly unqualified?"

And please provide some examples of how the media went after Palin "personally with a vigor."
11/28/2012 11:06 AM
"And please provide some examples of how the media went after Palin "personally with a vigor.""

Were you in a coma in the late summer and fall of 2008?
11/28/2012 11:54 AM
She was running for VP. She was vetted. It wasn't personal. Her lack of experience and knowledge made it seem like pilling on because there was just so much to pick apart.
11/28/2012 12:37 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/28/2012 11:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by silentpadna on 11/27/2012 8:40:00 PM (view original):

Uh, okay then.

Biden was a Senator for like 35 years. He chaired the Judiciary and Foreign Relations Committees. The biggest criticisms are that he's long winded and not an academic. What makes him "clearly unqualified?"

And please provide some examples of how the media went after Palin "personally with a vigor."
2 words...Bush Doctrine!

11/28/2012 2:20 PM
?
11/28/2012 2:22 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...10 Next ▸
Media Bias Poll Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.