Very interesting thread.  I like to run trips as well and have many of the same views as elkhour and kcwallace.  An elite QB is a must in this offence as well as a few great recievers. I value the QB the most and will scour the country for the best I can find. Having an elite RB just makes your team that much more verstatile.  I am on the opposite end from elkhour as far as tendency is concerned.  If I have a huge talent advantage I see no need to play anything more than conservative on offence.  TE i don't worry about too much because it is hard to purposely get them the ball, I find anyways.  But of course finding the best you can never hurts your offence and I will look for a good pass catching TE every other season.
11/27/2012 6:16 PM
I agree about being conservative. WRs that can pile on YAC are priceless. In DIII a WR with good speed and 75+ ELU will rack up a ton of yards.
11/27/2012 11:23 PM
I agree with JC and super as I had a very strong Trips offense at Western Oregon went to the NC and so on. However I ran a very aggressive offense and when I did lose games it was because the large amounts of interceptions from throwing deep even though my QB was rated top 5 by gdreports so I now tend to be a bit more conservative depending on whom I'm facing.
11/28/2012 1:59 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.