Posted by jibe on 12/7/2012 5:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mr_mojo on 12/7/2012 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jibe on 12/7/2012 7:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by osgonlz on 12/7/2012 1:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jibe on 12/6/2012 7:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by osgonlz on 12/6/2012 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Actually you brought it up with your leftist comment. But its ok,  I could care less if we agree or not. I was posting an opinion just like you. 
Sorry you brought up the abortion and homosexuality agenda. My liberal comment was made with gun control in mind.
No. I'm sorry. You're comment was' The problem is this liberal leftist fringe feels the need to make decisions for the entire populace'. I was pointing out how hypocritical and inaccurate that statement was. No agenda here. I don't think you can say the same.
Up your ***. Now you've ****** me off. I'll say it again, my comment was directed toward gun control and you are accussing me of something different. You are now slandering me.

So ******* get lost you stupid *******.

I thought you found this, "Up your ***", detestable. 

Yep. Stand by what I said.

Another troll that thinks he's funny when he sticks his nose in the issues of others.

Maybe you should stay on track with your comments. If your discussion is about gun control talk about gun control.
12/7/2012 10:11 PM
Just for you Jibe!

Major General Peter Cosgrove is a Pure Australian treasure!

General Cosgrove was interviewed on the radio recently. 

Read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you gotta love this!

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of an ABC radio interview between a female broadcaster and General Cosgrove who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military Headquarters.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
So, General Cosgrove, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
But you're equipping them to become violent killers..

GENERAL COSGROVE:
Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio cast went silent for 46 seconds and when it returned, the interview was over.

12/12/2012 1:22 PM
Posted by Arfy on 12/12/2012 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Just for you Jibe!

Read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you gotta love this!

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of an ABC radio interview between a female broadcaster and General Cosgrove who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military Headquarters.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
So, General Cosgrove, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL COSGROVE:

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:

GENERAL COSGROVE:

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:

GENERAL COSGROVE:

The radio cast went silent for 46 seconds and when it returned, the interview was over.

LOL
12/13/2012 1:28 PM
Posted by mr_mojo on 12/7/2012 10:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jibe on 12/7/2012 5:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mr_mojo on 12/7/2012 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jibe on 12/7/2012 7:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by osgonlz on 12/7/2012 1:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jibe on 12/6/2012 7:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by osgonlz on 12/6/2012 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Actually you brought it up with your leftist comment. But its ok,  I could care less if we agree or not. I was posting an opinion just like you. 
Sorry you brought up the abortion and homosexuality agenda. My liberal comment was made with gun control in mind.
No. I'm sorry. You're comment was' The problem is this liberal leftist fringe feels the need to make decisions for the entire populace'. I was pointing out how hypocritical and inaccurate that statement was. No agenda here. I don't think you can say the same.
Up your ***. Now you've ****** me off. I'll say it again, my comment was directed toward gun control and you are accussing me of something different. You are now slandering me.

So ******* get lost you stupid *******.

I thought you found this, "Up your ***", detestable. 

Yep. Stand by what I said.

Another troll that thinks he's funny when he sticks his nose in the issues of others.

Maybe you should stay on track with your comments. If your discussion is about gun control talk about gun control.
I was not the one to take it off topic. My comments were on the topic of gun control.
12/15/2012 9:20 PM
Posted by Arfy on 12/12/2012 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Just for you Jibe!

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:

GENERAL COSGROVE:

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:

GENERAL COSGROVE:

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:

GENERAL COSGROVE:

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:

GENERAL COSGROVE:

Too good Arfy!!!!
12/15/2012 9:20 PM
So I was reading the Sunday paper today and turns out the worst school massacre took place in 1927. Not with firearms but with explosives. The guy worked as a janitor in the school and rigged the place with dynamite and home made bombs. He set one killing a bunch of kids and teachers - waited for the rescue squad to appear and then blew them up (as well as himself).

The point is, insane people will find a way to inflict damage. Gun control is not the answer, it affects only the law abiding citizens. Ask yourself how many pounds of marijuana, cocaine and heroine are smuggled in illegally each year. If you make the decision to commit a crime, gun control will not stop you. If you have the money, there will be a market for you to obtain what you want.

12/17/2012 2:21 PM (edited)

Hasn't recent events demonstrated how completely ineffective gun control is?  As well as the notion that somehow the police will protect us?

The only real debate should be whether teachers need some sort certification to CCW in the classroom.
12/16/2012 10:20 PM
◂ Prev 1234

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.