IMPORTANT POLL Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I need a third option, "all of the above."
12/7/2012 4:40 PM
As long as you guys all still see me as the enemy I must be doing my job right.
12/8/2012 4:21 AM
A quote from Thomas Lifson that says it better than I could...

To a remarkable degree, America's liberal elites have constructed for themselves a comfortable, supportive, and self esteem—enhancing environment. The most prestigious and widest—reaching media outlets reinforce their views, rock stars and film makers provide lyrics and stories making their points, college professors tell them they are right, and the biggest foundations like Ford fund studies to prove them correct.

It has been a disaster for them.

American liberals are able to live their lives untroubled by what they regard as serious contrary opinion. The capture of the media, academic, and institutional high ground enables them to dismiss their conservative opponents as ill—informed, crude, bigoted, and evil.

12/8/2012 12:46 PM
Here is a great paradox.

How can my comments be...

Crazy and without basis

and

Republican talking points

At the same time??

12/9/2012 3:14 PM
That would support my position that it is all about being a conservative.
12/9/2012 4:15 PM
Repug<>Conservative
12/9/2012 5:43 PM
For the most part Republicans are more conservative than Democrats.

Some Republicans could be less conservative. They promote a more centrist agenda.

It isnt in the best interests of America, but the alternative is usually a much more liberal person.
12/20/2012 4:14 PM (edited)
So you want to label anyone whose opinions disagree with the apparent majority on this board as "out of touch with reality".

Maybe some of you should think outside of the confines of your own narrow existence and realize not everyone is going to agree with you (or anyone else) all of the time, and that those who disagree aren't necessarily wrong for doing so.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

The only reason you want to attack others or label them as "out of touch with reality" is because they refused to roll over for you and will put up a good fight when you try to tell them their opinions are wrong, and that frustrates the **** out of you.

To put it more simply: Grow up and stop attacking people just because they had the ****s to stand up for their own opinions.
12/20/2012 2:49 PM
1|2|3...37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.