IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Bis is interesting.

He stands for what he believes and responds to all comers.

The interesting point is I won.

And I think that supports my "Anti-Conservative bias" issue.
12/20/2012 4:17 PM
Sez the guy who declares that anybody who has a differing opinion from his own as having "lost" the debate.

No. I didn't declare victory simply because you disagreed with me.

I declared you and others as having lost the debate because I offered a successful rebuttal to the opposing position and successfully defended my own position against every challenge anyone made, all to the point where everyone gave up challenging me.

You can have a differing opinion from my own and I'm fine with it. I really don't care.

But the minute you try to challenge my opinion, I will defend it, and I do it so well it has some of you completely frustrated to the point you do things like hurl insults and start and participate in ridiculous polls.
Bis is interesting. He stands for what he believes and responds to all comers.
That's **** right, I do.

I respond to anyone and everyone who actually tries to have a decent respectable debate with me on any issue where we disagree.

While I take it as a compliment to my debate skills when someone is reduced to nothing more than attempts to insult me because they have no more legit material to try to argue with, I think it's sad that some people break down to this level when they could just accept defeat and move on with dignity. I've had to do it before on occasion, and it's not the worst thing in the world.

Even just moving on without saying anything and saving your pride instead of admitting defeat is better than coming up with some childish retort which only serves to shine the light on the fact that you know you lost, because someone who has won the debate has no need to do those things.
12/20/2012 4:33 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"While I take it as a compliment to my debate skills when someone is reduced to nothing more than attempts to insult me because they have no more legit material to try to argue with, I think it's sad that some people break down to this level when they could just accept defeat and move on with dignity. I've had to do it before on occasion, and it's not the worst thing in the world. 

Even just moving on without saying anything and saving your pride instead of admitting defeat is better than coming up with some childish retort which only serves to shine the light on the fact that you know you lost, because someone who has won the debate has no need to do those things."

You're delusional if you truly believe that your incessant denial of opposing viewpoints, to the point of your "opponents" removing themselves from the discussion out of frustration, can be classified as a "win".

You truly have no self-awareness of how you're perceived.
12/20/2012 5:04 PM
Only one way to solve this:

OCTAGON!
12/20/2012 5:15 PM
And I should have known the sites libs couldnt go one page without a logic or factual error!
12/21/2012 12:17 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/21/2012 12:54:00 PM (view original):
Swamp may have the track record, but bistiza is throwing down an avalanche of genuine stupidity.
Unless swamp thinks the earth might only be 5,000 years old . . .
12/21/2012 1:00 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 12/21/2012 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 12/21/2012 12:54:00 PM (view original):
Swamp may have the track record, but bistiza is throwing down an avalanche of genuine stupidity.
Unless swamp thinks the earth might only be 5,000 years old . . .
It isnt about the actual age of the earth.

It is about not creating an agenda for the specific cause of conflict between faith and science.
12/21/2012 1:49 PM
The Clinton AG ban didnt reduce crime.

The left is calling for another one because of the shooting as a response to crime.

12/21/2012 8:14 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.