IMPORTANT POLL Topic

I'm only keeping bad_luck on the hook, MikeT23, and that only because I know he can't resist responding and getting the last word.

By the way, your opinion of me is also in the group who is akin to neanderthals and 14th century goons.

As for the idea I'm keeping anyone else on the hook, I'm not. I actually believe in my opinions. Apparently its some kind of tragedy for a person to think for themselves and go against the grain. The things you find out on an internet message board dedicated to sports games. *rolls eyes*

1/16/2013 9:18 AM
Could you show me the evidence you have again?  I missed it somewhere.  I haven't given you any indication that I'm not open-minded.  I actually know very little about the evidence for a young earth theory.  Thanks.
1/16/2013 9:46 AM
He already deleted the evidence he posted the first time, he won't post it again.
1/16/2013 10:54 AM
Maybe it's there and I can't find it.  I'd like to have a conversation about it, hopefully, he'll help me out.
1/16/2013 10:59 AM
Could you show me the evidence you have again?  I missed it somewhere.  I haven't given you any indication that I'm not open-minded.  I actually know very little about the evidence for a young earth theory.  Thanks.

I would love to, but bad_luck ruined that because I'm not going to give him the chance to re-start a debate. Sorry for your loss if you are truly interested in hearing more evidence, but I'm sure there are plenty of internet sites where you could find it quite easily.

1/16/2013 11:40 AM
You could easily just block/ignore him.
1/16/2013 11:45 AM
Posted by bistiza on 1/16/2013 9:18:00 AM (view original):
I'm only keeping bad_luck on the hook, MikeT23, and that only because I know he can't resist responding and getting the last word.

By the way, your opinion of me is also in the group who is akin to neanderthals and 14th century goons.

As for the idea I'm keeping anyone else on the hook, I'm not. I actually believe in my opinions. Apparently its some kind of tragedy for a person to think for themselves and go against the grain. The things you find out on an internet message board dedicated to sports games. *rolls eyes*

I find your reference to Neanderthals quite funny since Neanderthals emerged as a species around 300,000 years ago.

Unless you're trying to say that they emerged in the 14th century?
1/16/2013 11:46 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 1/16/2013 11:46:00 AM (view original):

I find your reference to Neanderthals quite funny since Neanderthals emerged as a species around 300,000 years ago.

The world didn't exist 300,000 years ago, genius.
1/16/2013 11:46 AM
Posted by bistiza on 1/16/2013 11:40:00 AM (view original):

I would love to, but bad_luck ruined that because I'm not going to give him the chance to re-start a debate. Sorry for your loss if you are truly interested in hearing more evidence, but I'm sure there are plenty of internet sites where you could find it quite easily.

You would not love to. Otherwise you wouldn't have deleted your original evidence post.
1/16/2013 11:47 AM
You could easily just block/ignore him.
Oh, I have and I am.

I find your reference to Neanderthals quite funny since Neanderthals emerged as a species around 300,000 years ago. Unless you're trying to say that they emerged in the 14th century?

Those were references to two separate groups of people.
1/16/2013 11:59 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/16/2013 11:46:00 AM (view original):

Oh.

So I guess he's saying that Neanderthals DID emerge in the 14th century,

That seems kind of dumb, doesn't it?

1/16/2013 11:59 AM
What "seems kind of dumb" is the way you continually try to twist things.
1/16/2013 12:04 PM
Why did you delete your original "evidence" post?
1/16/2013 12:14 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 1/16/2013 11:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/16/2013 11:46:00 AM (view original):

Oh.

So I guess he's saying that Neanderthals DID emerge in the 14th century,

That seems kind of dumb, doesn't it?

Yes, yes it does.
1/16/2013 12:17 PM
I can't see it because he's blocked, but I'm betting bad_luck is making all kinds of posts. What will be really funny is he'll keep responding to me but I'll never be responding to him. I guess that's part of what "attention-whoring trolls" do though.
1/16/2013 12:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29|30...37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.