2043 Census Prediction: Topic

we just gotta eliminate them. White people, black people, brown people, yellow people, get rid of 'em all/ All we need is a voluntary, free spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction/ Everybody just gotta keep fuckin' everybody til they're all the same color
1/2/2013 12:48 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/2/2013 12:21:00 PM (view original):
saying you don't think not allowing blacks to move in to your neighborhood because they will lower the property values is racist.  I'm sure there are other comments you made but I don't feel like going back and looking for them.  Maybe you're not racist.  I don't really know you enough to say, but some of the posts you made at the very least show an insensitivity to other races.
I never said that.

I was making the point that someone may have a reason that isnt racist for not wanting black people to move into their neighberhood.

And for having a discussion about this I am not branded a racist.

We cannot have a discussion about race because if anything reflects at all negative about any non whites the left declares the conversation racist.
1/2/2013 2:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnOyMSEWNTs

1/2/2013 3:46 PM
if you never said that, I'm sorry for calling you a racist.  However, if you think that someone not wanting minorities in their  neighborhoodis a logical readon and does not make them racist, that is a racially insensitive comment.  That being said, I think I'm done commenting in nthis thread.

1/2/2013 4:50 PM
Why doesnt anyone worry about how sensetive it is to accuse white Europeans of genocide against the Native North Americans.

Why are minorities protected from things that whites are not.

And is this a good thing?
1/5/2013 3:56 PM (edited)
So no one seems to want to hit the big picture.

I made clear that I was not supporting people who do not sell homes based on race. I clearly stated I was against it.

I was just making an intellectual point that some people that dont want to sell to blacks may have reasons that are not racial for doing it.

Just mentioning that proved to some of you that I was a racist.

So how can we have a healing conversation about race in America if some people consider racial disharmony as a political advantage?
1/5/2013 4:00 PM
"Why doesnt anyone worry about how sensetive it is to accuse white Europeans of genocide against the Native North Americans."

Let's also worry about how insensitive we are to the Germans for allowing Hitler and the Nazis to exterminate the Jews while we're at it.
1/5/2013 4:40 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 1/5/2013 4:40:00 PM (view original):
"Why doesnt anyone worry about how sensetive it is to accuse white Europeans of genocide against the Native North Americans."

Let's also worry about how insensitive we are to the Germans for allowing Hitler and the Nazis to exterminate the Jews while we're at it.
Hitler and the Nazis is a pretty focused group.

No one ever attributes the issue with the natives to a single guy or an Administration.

It is White Europeans waging Genocide against "Brown People".
1/5/2013 8:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9
2043 Census Prediction: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.