Update News - Offense Formations/Playbooks Topic

This Looks Frakkin Epic! I cant wait this is pretty much exactly what i was hoping for. And you have the option of not delving deep into it if you wana keep it like it is, which is great for all those who are scared itll be too complex. But to me the more options the better, keep it up the good work, Norbert
12/25/2012 9:27 AM
Basic summary of what I'm trying to say is that the 3.0 engine isn't drastically changing how the games are played, but should be changing the results (hopefully within each game and certainly across the season) and control over your settings.  The goal being to provide more consistent expectations of how ratings affect the game and more strategy in building your team and your game plans.  

Honestly Norbert, if you can accomplish this, you'll be the GD hero.
12/26/2012 5:21 PM
Heh heh. I can see it now.  The Holy Grail of GD will no longer be called the NC but instead will be called :(da da da da"") The Norbert Trophy !
12/31/2012 9:26 AM
◂ Prev 123
Update News - Offense Formations/Playbooks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.