High-Capacity Assault Weapons Topic

Posted by tecwrg on 2/4/2013 3:56:00 PM (view original):
"This was meant as a way to bring the Native Americans into our society. To include them in.

And there was never real force involved in this."

Another bizarre interpretation of American history by swamp.

Good grief.  

I think swampy eats acid, and lots of fast food, before he posts.

2/4/2013 5:16 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/4/2013 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/3/2013 1:28:00 PM (view original):
And just for review creating schools to bring people into your society is now "Genocide".

The Native culture was flawed and that is why they perished.

People have been trying to kill Americans for a long time and we survived.
Their society was flawed.

They needed vast amounts of land to maintain their way of life. They couldnt possibly defend it.

If we didnt take it over, someone else would. And then we would have neighbors that may be hostile to us.

Again I do not treat the natives like Children. I treat them like any other nation. Defend yourself or perish.

If possible, please STFU.

2/4/2013 5:17 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2013 5:17:00 PM (view original):
And just for review creating schools to bring people into your society is now "Genocide".

They needed vast amounts of land to maintain their way of life. They couldnt possibly defend it.

If we didnt take it over, someone else would. And then we would have neighbors that may be hostile to us.

Again I do not treat the natives like Children. I treat them like any other nation. Defend yourself or perish.

If possible, please STFU.

NO!

I want to see what he'll say next!
2/4/2013 5:36 PM
LMAO
2/4/2013 5:36 PM
I assume, at some point, he'll say the whole holocaust thing was a little overblown and that the slaves should have been thankful for being rescued from their backwards civilizations.     After all, neither Jews nor Africans could defend themselves properly.   They had a flawed society.
2/4/2013 5:52 PM
Why does the left feel the need to paint every actionof the United States in the worst possible light?

Why does it have to be genocide and mass murder?

Can't it just be a nation trying to be as good as it can be and sometimes falling short?
2/4/2013 5:53 PM
If you're accusing me of being on the left, I have no ******* idea which way is which.

You're just being especially moronic wrt Native Americans.
2/4/2013 5:57 PM
FYI . . "the left" is anybody who doesn't agree with swamp's dumbassery on a particular topic.
2/4/2013 6:02 PM
OIC

The simple fact is Americans, in that time period, saw injuns and blacks as less than human.  They needed things, or things done, and those sub-species had to do it or get out of the way.   If they didn't, action was taken.
2/4/2013 6:04 PM
GIMME BACK MY LAND, SWAMPY!!!!!
2/4/2013 6:05 PM
HOKA HOKA HEY HEY!

I'D LIKE TO HANG SWAMPS FAT-SOAKED SCALP FROM MY LANCE
2/4/2013 6:08 PM
2/4/2013 6:51 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2013 5:57:00 PM (view original):
If you're accusing me of being on the left, I have no ******* idea which way is which.

You're just being especially moronic wrt Native Americans.
Mike...are you now, or have you ever been, a card-carrying member of the "Left-wing Mafia"?
2/4/2013 9:10 PM
Swamp calls me "the left" on a regular basis.  It's ok.  It's not possible that anyone could disagree with swamp for well-thought-out reasons.  They disagree with him because they are sheep.  Same with bistiza.
2/4/2013 9:15 PM

How about the Cherokee in Georgia Swamp...the ones that had farms, owned slaves, had a newspaper and their own written language? The ones that Andy Jackson rounded up with US troops and marched out on the Trail of Tears? What about them? How do they fit into your astute analysi? What hostile foreign power was poised to seize Cherokee land in Georgia in the 1830s?

You just said you do not treat natives like children, yet you claimed to support the forced removal of Indian children and putting them in white schools so they will lose their culture and heritage and become "like us."

Again, please give us your address so we can put your "Defend yourself or perish" theory to the test.

2/4/2013 9:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...43|44|45|46|47...54 Next ▸
High-Capacity Assault Weapons Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.