Jersey World has been filled Topic

Its JERSEY LEAGUE not WORLD !

Anyway, its the only league where you can draft yourself.           
12/28/2012 11:11 PM
Great world with competitive owners...some quality franchises available.  Sitemail Feamster for the password.
12/29/2012 8:47 AM
There is a guaranteed playoff team available. An entire division is open and one NL team. This is a fun league. Good guys, open discussions, and a willingness to help new owners. This is a fun game and good mental gymnastics. Join us.
12/29/2012 10:51 AM
So you thought I wouldn't check the situation?
Well, I have and there are STILL FIVE franchises to be had.
Please, please, please...it's the weekend, new year starts Tuesday and I will have another birthday to commemorate in 2013.

You just need: Sitemail
You just need to contact: Feamster
You just need to say: Please may I join Jersey World

You will get: A sitemail message
You will get: A password
You will get: A warm welcome (from a group of owners who are aging dramatically due to inactivity)

I'll be checking responses after Sunday morning church service
12/29/2012 7:45 PM
I am checking and must acknowledge that something has happened!
TWO new owners have signed up!!
That means only THREE franchises available!!!

There is good news as well.
The procedure for gaining any of these vacancies had been made easier
as the world has gone "public".
No sitemailing needed. No password required. No vetting. No rejection.

Let's get it finished today (just like the NFL regular season)
and Jersey League World can roll for the new year.
12/30/2012 1:11 PM
The only problem you could possibly find with this league is that all league chat has to be done in German.......we'll teach you all the curse words once you join.      
12/30/2012 2:15 PM (edited)
Ja. Das ist richtig.
Mein Deutsche ist nicht gut, so...
JUST THREE FRANCHISES LEFT TO BE CLAIMED
which means you need to act quickly otherwise there will be a few NFL coaches looking for something to do
(and I'm not suggesting going to language classes)
12/30/2012 7:22 PM
Jersey League has it's own blimp for advertising.
12/30/2012 8:15 PM
If you join Jersey League you get a one year green card for work in the US.      
12/31/2012 12:13 AM
one spot left.
12/31/2012 2:42 AM
It's gone. The World is full.
The Mayans may have foretold of a disaster and the end of one world
but the people of HBD have spoken and a new dawn is arising.

By the time we've all welcomed in 2013 it will be...distributed your budget, resign your coaches, negociate with your free agents, sign up anybody who wants to be a coach, sort out arbitration, sign everybody else's unwanted FA's, protect and grab Rule V candidates, set your roster and...spring training. Then comes that prolonged part called 'season' but, nevermind, by April we will be back on this forum recruiting again and getting all excited about finding another group of expectant owners whose one aim will be to upstage the newly crowned WS winner.

I thank you all - well, those who actually come back to see the conclusion of this thread - for reading the foregoing messages and if you have missed out, or indeed, want another franchise, please hop-on-over to the Bo Jackson World thread...I'm there too!!!!
12/31/2012 10:02 AM
◂ Prev 12
Jersey World has been filled Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.