Posted by Arfy on 12/27/2012 11:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by trombumpet on 12/26/2012 1:39:00 PM (view original):
They have a RS JR QB at 182 overall rating.... WOW
I **** better recruits than that!
LOL!
12/27/2012 12:21 PM
Just found one worse.  286 overall rating...  Salisbury in Camp.  Human coached for 5 seasons.  Seems that you'd almost have to be deliberately running the team into the ground to be that bad...  Even if you didn't know what your were doing, the SIM recruits seem like they'd at least be better than this.
http://www.whatifsports.com/gd/TeamProfile/PlayerRatings.aspx?tid=49947
12/27/2012 6:33 PM
That team is way worse!

There are 2 different types of "Sim recruits".  One type is the recruits recruited by SimAI for a SimAI coached team, those are decent/fair recruits.  The other type are recruits signed for a human coached team who didn't sign all their recruits.....and those recruits are awful!!!

Plus, a SimAI team has their practice times set up, an abandoned human team loses points every season if they never set up their practice plan.
12/28/2012 9:48 AM
You guys are missing the point/problem...

If a human coach takes over a team and doesn't bother or understand how to save a practice plan, the players do not practice and decline rapidly (40 points a season).

Combine SIM recruits with the above and your team quickly deteriorates.
12/28/2012 12:20 PM
Posted by mal247 on 12/28/2012 12:20:00 PM (view original):

If a human coach takes over a team and doesn't bother or understand how to save a practice plan, the players do not practice and decline rapidly (40 points a season).

So, what's the point/problem?

We can't very well tell people what to do if they've paid their money.

Plus, this kind of $hitty team usually gets picked up by someone wanting a true rebuild.  I'd taken them if I had the time/money to pick up another team.
12/28/2012 1:25 PM
Posted by bhouska on 12/28/2012 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mal247 on 12/28/2012 12:20:00 PM (view original):

So, what's the point/problem?

We can't very well tell people what to do if they've paid their money.

Plus, this kind of $hitty team usually gets picked up by someone wanting a true rebuild.  I'd taken them if I had the time/money to pick up another team.
The default practice plan should automatically be saved when a new coach takes over a team. It's not realistic that the players wouldn't practice just because the coach failed to click a button.
12/28/2012 3:12 PM
It is the coaches responsibility.
12/28/2012 10:04 PM
Williams in Bryant was 270 when I rebuilt it about 4-5 years ago
12/28/2012 10:16 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.