Applying to jobs Topic

How does it work when you get denied/accepted to a job? Is it similar to recruiting, where every three hours another cycle comes around or something similar? Thanks in advance.
12/27/2012 1:36 AM
first decisions (unless you are not qualified in which case you typically get an immediate rejection) don't come for 24 hours (actually ore like 27 1/2 because the first jobs notices seem to come in about 2:47 am) - after that I am not sure of the pattern, if there is one (which, being a computer program, I assume there is) - but it is not every 3 hours like recruiting I don't think. Last season I applied for a job at 10 AM on the final day of jobs and got hired at the 11 pm "cycle". I don't think it was a case of weighing most qualified candidate or anything, because I was dropping from a low level BCS team to div 3...
12/27/2012 2:36 AM
Applying to jobs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.